Happy Global Running Day! Hope you were able to get a run in of some kind today! It is always nice to get active and things like this can help give you that kick to get a program started and check off a goal on your list.
Save Up to $49 With the Global Running Day Discounts!
I’m not talking about just running today – I am talking about locking yourself in for one of these races at a discount right now! If you are interested in running any of these events located around the world, you can save up to $50 by signing up today!
This sale ends today (June 7) at 11:59PM PT!
You can see all the races listed at the link above but here are the cities and the discounts you can get:
- Seattle – June 17-18 | $20 Savings
- Chicago – July 15-16 | $20 Savings
- Dublin, Ireland – August 12-13 | €10 Savings
- Virginia Beach – September 2-3 |$49 Savings
- Philadelphia – September 16-17 | $40 Savings
- Montreal, Canada – September 23-24 | $30CAD Savings
- San Jose – October 7-8 | $19 Savings
- Denver – October 14-15 | $24 Savings
- St. Louis – October 14-15 | $24 Savings
- Brooklyn – October 14 | $24 Savings
- Lisbon, Portugal – October 15 | €10 Savings
- Chengdu, China – October 28 | $5 Savings
- Los Angeles – October 29 | $20 Savings
- Savannah – November 4-5 | $35 Savings
- Merida, Mexico – November 4 | $5 Savings
- Las Vegas – November 11-12 | $20 Savings
- San Antonio – December 2-3 | $25 Savings
- Arizona – January 13-14 | $10 Savings
- New Orleans – March 3-4 |$24 Savings
- Washington, DC – March 10 | $29 Savings
- Dallas – March 24-25 | $14 Savings
- San Francisco – April 8 | $10 Savings
- Madrid, Spain – April 22 | €3 Savings
- San Diego – June 2-3 | Presale Savings
That is a tremendous list of races! Not every distance at those events will be on sale so check them out. This sale could help you lock in a race of your choice or help you get focused on a race to get into a program. That is how I am – unless I am scheduled for a race, I have a hard time to put in the higher miles and training so it is always nice to get a marathon on the calendar!
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.