If you don’t know what Rakuten is, they are basically an online portal connecting customers with the stores you are likely already familiar with. It is very similar to Google Express. Rakuten has had some amazing deals already and now they are back with two more that could prove to be a big help.
Today Only: 20% Back in Points
20% Back in Points
The 20% back in points can be very valuable and does not require any code. Just add your items to your cart and you will see the amount of points you will receive. The best part? There is no cap this time around! That means you could buy a $2,000 camera (yes, there are some people that would like to do that since that range is the new sweet spot in mirrorless cameras) and get $400 back in points to spend as soon as that camera ships. In other words, you can get the camera and get a lens with the reward points earned on the camera.
Or, you could buy a laptop and earn enough points to go back and grab a tablet. The same could be done with drones – get a drone and get enough reward points to buy or put towards a GPS watch. There are a lot of options! With big sellers like Adorama on there, there are a lot of deals available for multiple items.
Here are the details:
- This Rakuten Super Points™ promotion will end on 12/11/18 at 11:59PM PT. 20% Back is awarded in the form of Rakuten Super Points™.
- This promotion requires customers to establish a Rakuten.com account or signed into their Rakuten.com account and complete the checkout process by 11:59PM PT on 12/11/18.
- Certain products have additional Rakuten Super Points™ due to the merchant’s Campaign. Rakuten Super Points™ are viewable at checkout.
- All Rakuten Super Points™ earned during this promotion will be available once the order has shipped and will expire 1 year (365 days) thereafter.
- Bulk purchases made by resellers do not qualify. Rakuten Super Points™ are not cash or currency and cannot be transferred, credited to an account, redeemed for cash, or used for gift card purchases or redemptions.
- Rakuten Super Points™ may be earned on the amount of your order, excluding taxes, shipping and any coupons.
- This promotion cannot be combined with any other cash back reward program
Apple Pay Discount
Link: Apple Pay Discount
On the Apple Pay side, if you pay for a purchase of $100 or more with Apple Pay on Rakuten, you will get a $15 discount. You just need to use code APPLEPAY15 to get that discount.
Here are the details on this:
- $15 discount when order of $100 or more using Apple Pay at Checkout.
- Valid from 12/6/18 at 12:00AM (PST) until 12/19/18 at 11:59PM (PST) or until promotional funding is exhausted, whichever occurs first.
- Rakuten.com reserves the right to cancel, modify or limit the promotion at any time in its sole discretion.
- Rakuten Super Points™ are not redeemable in the transaction.
- This promotion is open only to individuals 18 or older and must establish a Rakuten.com account or be signed into their Rakuten.com account to apply the Coupon Code APPLEPAY15.
- This Coupon Code is valid for one-time use when the total value amounts to $100 or more.
- This Coupon can be used only once per account within a single transaction with one merchant, while supplies last. Limit one redemption for each coupon per household
There you go! If you want to pick up some deals, definitely check it out!
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.