Disclosure: I receive a commission from some of the products on this page if you purchase through my links. By purchasing through these links, you support the blog and I am thankful for it! If you would like to support the blog and purchase running gear at a great price, you can click on the ad below for great gear at Holabird Sports.
I have run with a lot of different gear over the years but this is what my current running pack looks like.
- asics kayano 19 Currently available from Amazon for less than $100
- saucony fastwitch Currently available for as low as $65 from Amazon
- Shirts – I have received so many tech race shirts over the years that it is just about the only type of running shirt that I use 🙂
- Bottoms – I run with a mixture of what I have been able to get on clearance – Nike and Under Armour
- Socks – In normal apparel discussion, socks are not really a focus point. As runners know, it is very important to care for the feet! I run in Asics socks and Under Armour socks
- Compression Sleeves – For after a marathon (or sometimes during long runs depending on how my muscles are feeling), I wear compression socks or sleeves to aid in recovery. I use 2XU Compression socks and Zensah compression sleeves
- Hats – This is something that I only use sometimes and it is normally a hat received at a race
- Jackets – Being from Western NY, jackets are essential for running in certain times of the year! My favorite running jacket is one I received in my race bag at the Akron Marathon (made by Brooks). For colder weather, I run with the Brooks Utopia jacket
I seriously cannot run without a GPS watch! I have used just about every model that Garmin has ever made and am currently on the new Garmin Forerunner 620 (changed from the Garmin Forerunner 910XT which is also a phenomenal watch)
- Sunglasses – My all-time favorite sunglasses are the Oakley Flak Jackets
- Race Belt – I run with the SPIBelt all the time (and reviewed it here)
- Running Gels – I use GU gels exclusively (love the Chocolate)
- Running ID – Big fan of the RoadID – many different options to have all the necessary ID on you for your run. Never leave home without it!
- Camera – I use my iPhone most of the time but for some runs, I use my GoPro Hero 3 Black