This is one of those posts that is cringeworthy as a blogger since Amazon was really the best way to earn affiliate cash (because there was almost no way for the shopper to earn miles/points on Amazon across the board) but it is great news for travelers that want to build up their JetBlue point balances! You can now earn 3 JetBlue points per dollar on Amazon!
Now Earn 3 JetBlue Points Per Dollar on Amazon
As of yesterday, December 1, shoppers can now earn 3 JetBlue points per dollar on Amazon.com purchases. With shopping really at the high point right now, this is sure to be great news for anyone that likes to fly JetBlue.
While it has been possible before to earn some cash back when shopping on Amazon, that was for select and few categories. So, it was always a good opportunity for affiliates (like Running with Miles) to be the middle man on those purchases. Many of you have bought through my links (and thank you!) and the shopping has gone to help provide the gifts that you will see in the mega Giveaway in a couple of weeks.
But, now you can earn points directly when you shop on Amazon through JetBlue. Here are the details:
- Shop through this link (and login) to begin earning 3 JetBlue points per dollar
- Earning is excluded on these purchases:
- Any product or service sold on a site linked to from the Amazon Site (e.g., a product or service listed through our “Product Ads” program or sold on a site linked to from a banner ad, sponsored link, or other link displayed on the Amazon Site);
- Any wireless service plan offered through the Amazon Site and not sold or fulfilled by us;
- Any product, including games and other applications, sold through the Amazon Appstore for Android;
- Any product sold on fresh.amazon.com;
- Restaurant takeout;
- Any alcoholic beverage product;
- Any digital Kindle product purchased as a subscription (e.g., Kindle newspaper subscriptions, magazine subscriptions, blog subscriptions, etc.);
- Any free trial subscription
- Points will be posted 60 days after item is shipped.
These points can be earned when shopping aboard JetBlue flights online or directly through your link (accessible above) when you sign-in.
This is really a great deal! With JetBlue points worth about 1.5 cents per point (and sometimes even more), this is like getting a 4.5% rebate for use on flying with JetBlue. For an example, if you were to redeem points for the JetBlue sales that are often had, a $49 ticket would only require $1,000 in spending on Amazon. Yeah, that doesn’t sound great, but consider that you can also use a credit card that earns bonus points when shopping on Amazon (like a Discover card for 5%) and you can get into some great savings!
Of course, if you don’t care about JetBlue points, you could always continue to use my Amazon link. 😉