The big Southwest sale that they run twice each year was last week. But that didn’t stop them from following it up with a new weekly “sale.” What is different about this one is that it is good for booking through October 26 and good for travel through May 28, 2018!
New Southwest Sale from $34 or 1,325 Points
Link: New Southwest Sale
- Book from October 17 through October 26, 2017, 11:59 p.m. in the respective time zone of the originating city.
- Domestic travel valid October 31, 2017, through May 23, 2018.
- Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid October 31 through December 7, 2017, and January 16 through March 1, 2018.
- International travel valid October 31 through December 13, 2017, and January 9 through March 1, 2018.
- Blackout Dates: Domestic and San Juan, Puerto Rico travel blacked out November 21-22, November 26, December 21-23, December 26-27, December 30-31, 2017, January 1-2, 2018.
Book With Southwest Points For Good Value
With point prices starting from only 1,325 for the cheapest city pair (Las Vegas – Long Beach), you can get a great value in your points. That cheapest ticket gives you a point value of 2.14 cents per point – very good for Southwest! So, while you check out the cash prices, don’t forget to look at point costs as well.
Don’t forget to check your current reservations, thanks to the friendly Southwest cancellation and change policy!
Better Sale Than It Appears!
Make sure you do not just take the prices on the sale page as the final price! There are many dates that are not included in this sale but still available at sale prices.
Also, do not take the blackout dates as being firm either! For example, the sale price of $85 is available (for some city pairs), even on the blackout dates. So, make sure you poke around and see what the true prices are for your desired travel.
Featured image courtesy of TFoxFoto-Shutterstock