New Tuesday, new Southwest sale. In a way, I am actually happy to see these since it is a reminder of travel before the coronavirus hit. These sales are always a great time to grab future travel cheap or rebook travel at a discount.
New Southwest Sale from $49
Link: Southwest Sale
Southwest Sale Details
- Purchase from July 7 through July 9, 2020, 11:59 p.m. Central Time.
- Continental U.S. and interisland Hawaii travel valid August 1 through December 17, 2020.
- Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid August 18 through December 3, 2020.
- International travel valid August 18 through December 9, 2020.
- Continental U.S. and interisland Hawaii travel blacked out November 25 & 28-30, 2020.
- Sale fares to San Juan, Puerto Rico and international destinations blacked out November 20-22, 2020;
- sale fares from San Juan, Puerto Rico and international destinations blacked out November 27-30, 2020.
Check Your Already-Booked Reservations For Price Difference
So, now is the time to search for your tickets within this sale and see if you have a better price available now than when you had booked it. If the price has dropped, you simply select to change the flight and look at the same dates and flights again. Once you go through and confirm, you will receive a refund of the difference in miles and the cash for the taxes will be transferred for the new ticket.
In 1 Minute, You Can Have Your Points Back!
The whole process takes less than 60 seconds and you could save a lot of money or points! If you had booked your ticket in the past using cash, you will receive a refund in the form of a credit that is usable for 1 year from the time you originally booked the ticket. If you booked it with points, you will receive the points back in your account for the difference.