There is a new Southwest sale that landed today, this time the price is back down to the “old” low of $49 for some city pairs. Unlike past sales, this one seems to have many city pairs at cheap prices so definitely look at locking in some deals now!
New Southwest Sale from $49
Link: Southwest Sale
Southwest Sale Details:
- 14-day advance purchase required.
- Purchase from October 26 through November 4, 2021, 11:59 p.m. Central Time.
- Continental U.S. travel valid November 9, 2021 through March 9, 2022.
- Inter-island Hawaii and travel continental U.S. to/from Hawaii valid November 9, 2021 through December 15, 2021, and January 5 through March 9, 2022.
- Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid November 9 through December 9, 2021, and January 10 through March 9, 2022.
- International travel valid November 9 through December 15, 2021, and January 5 through March 9, 2022.
- Continental U.S. travel blacked out December 23 and 26-27, 2021 and January 2, 2022.
- Travel continental U.S to Hawaii blacked out November 18-21, 2021 and February 17-20, 2022.
- Travel continental U.S. from Hawaii blacked out November 26-30, 2021 and February 25-27, 2022.
Southwest is already the only US airline that gives every passenger 2 bags for free. They are also the only airline that has freely given refunds (to travel credit when booked with cash) or points back if you decide not to take a trip.
Check Your Already-Booked Reservations For Price Difference
Price Drop! I just checked a trip for my me and my wife, that we had booked during a previous sale, and was able to get back 25% of the points we had used before! So, check your existing reservations!
So, now is the time to search for your tickets within this sale and see if you have a better price available now than when you had booked it. If the price has dropped, you simply select to change the flight and look at the same dates and flights again. Once you go through and confirm, you will receive a refund of the difference in miles and the cash for the taxes will be transferred for the new ticket.
In 1 Minute, You Can Have Your Points Back!
The whole process takes less than 60 seconds and you could save a lot of money or points! If you had booked your ticket in the past using cash, you will receive a refund in the form of a credit that is usable for 1 year from the time you originally booked the ticket. If you booked it with points, you will receive the points back in your account for the difference.