While airline and hotel loyalty programs have been around for a while (and they continue to “innovate”), there are still other retailers and businesses that have yet to get into the loyalty program business. So, when I see a company launch their own program and it is a company that I have frequented quite a bit, it is pretty good news!
The New Carrabba’s Loyalty Program
Carrabba’s Italian Grill has launched their own loyalty program. Here is how it breaks down:
- Eat at Carrabba’s Italian Grill, Outback Steakhouse, Bonefish Grill, or Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
- Earn 3 qualified visits within 6 months by spending a minimum of $20 each visit ($40 at Fleming’s) on food and non-alcholic beverages
- Redeem 50% off every 4th visit with a maximum value of up to $20 ($40 off at Fleming’s) on food and non-alchoholic beverages
When my wife and I would go, we would typically have an order of around $35 or so. With this new program, this would mean that we would spend $105 for the first 3 visits and then we could get $20 off a $40 bill. That means a total spending for us of $125 over 4 visits that breaks down to $31.25 per visit.
A Great Deal Makes it Better!
But wait! It gets better! That is because Carrabba’s and their family of restaurants are frequent visitors on the great Amex Offer lists. The typical offer is for spending $25 and getting $10 back. If you buy gift cards, that means you can get significant savings every time you go. Note that the terms exclude the purchase of gift cards from applying for the frequent diner program bonuses, not that you cannot use a gift card.
So, just using the Amex Offer with this, our actual spend on $145 worth of meals over 4 visits would cost us out of pocket a grand total of $75 or $18.75 for each visit for our two meals. That is not bad at all and it is very simple!
To sign up, visit this link here for the new Dine Rewards program. Remember, this program applies for all 4 restaurants in this chain family! Also, you will receive a $5 coupon ($10 for Flemings) just for signing up!
Terms and Conditions:
Program Rewards: This Program is a frequency based Program that allows you to earn Rewards based on the number of visits (with a minimum spending requirement) at any of our brand participating locations, as described below.
- In order to receive a Reward, you must visit any of our participating locations, at any of our brands, three (3) times in a rolling six (6) month period (beginning with your first visit after becoming a Member), and have a minimum qualifying spend per visit of $20 at Outback Steakhouse, Bonefish Grill or Carrabba’s Italian Grill, or $40 at Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse and Wine Bar. The minimum qualifying spend amount means the amount of your bill on each visit excluding any purchases of gift cards and alcohol, and any applied discounts, enrollment bonus, taxes, and tip. Each participating restaurant visit by a Member that meets the required minimum spend will be deemed a single qualifying visit for purposes of the Program. Each Member’s visit to a participating location may qualify only once as a qualifying visit. You must identify yourself as a Member to your server for a qualifying visit to be credited to your Reward Account. Members are limited to a maximum of three (3) qualifying visits per calendar day.
- Upon successfully achieving the required visits and minimum qualifying spend, your Rewards Account will be credited with a Reward consisting of 50% off of your next (4th) visit to a participating location, limited to the maximum discount as described below.
- Members visiting our participating brand locations may redeem their Reward as follows: 50% off (up to a maximum discount of $20) at Outback Steakhouse, Bonefish Grill or Carrabba’s Italian Grill, or 50% off (up to a maximum discount of $40) at Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse and Wine Bar. Reward discount may not be applied toward the purchase of gift cards, alcohol, taxes or tip.
- Reward discount may not be applied toward the purchase of gift cards, alcohol, taxes or tip. Reward discount may not be combined with any other coupon, offer or discount.
- The Reward must be used within ninety (90) days from the date it was issued.
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.