It is normal to see 8% or 10% eBay Bucks offers that come through but this one is certainly the largest one I have ever received! If you were targeted for it, time to check it out!
Huge 15% eBay Bucks Offer for Targeted Accounts
It is not as good as the recent 15% off but this one will allow up to $100 back to be earned instead of the $50 cap the offer had the other day. If you were targeted, you will need to activate it.
Link: eBay Bucks 15% Offer
Here are the details of this eBay Bucks offer:
- Only invited, registered eBay Bucks participants who receive the promotional offer from eBay in My Messages are eligible.
- 15% in eBay Bucks on every Qualifying Item of $150 or more (the “Promotion”).
- 8% in eBay Bucks on every Qualifying Item of $50 or more (the “Promotion”).
- The Promotion starts at 5:00AM PT on March 22, 2018 and ends at 11:59PM PT on March 23, 2018 (the “Promotion Period”).
- Extra eBay Bucks can only be earned on every single item purchased that meets the minimum purchase requirement specified in the offer (a “Qualifying Purchase”).
- Promotion is valid on multiple qualifying purchases made within the promotion time period. In order to qualify for the offer, you must click the email to activate.
- Excludes all items in the following categories: Classifieds; Business & Industrial, but only for Heavy Equipment within that category; Real Estate; Gift Cards & Coupons, including eBay Gift Cards, Gift Cards, and Digital Gifts within that category; Bullion within the Coins & Paper category; and all categories in Motors, except Parts & Accessories.
- Rewards are capped at $100 per transaction and $500 per Earn Period
With the eBay Bucks being given out next month, this is a great time to max out your $500 earning cap for this quarter! There are a lot of items to check out that will earn you a decent rate. Just make sure you are buying items over the $150 amount to earn the 15% back.