It is normal to see 8% or 10% eBay Bucks offers that come through but this one is certainly the largest one I have ever received! If you were targeted for it, time to check it out!
Huge 15% eBay Bucks Offer for Targeted Accounts
It is not as good as the recent 15% off but this one will allow up to $100 back to be earned instead of the $50 cap the offer had the other day. If you were targeted, you will need to activate it.
Link: eBay Bucks 15% Offer
Here are the details of this eBay Bucks offer:
- Only invited, registered eBay Bucks participants who receive the promotional offer from eBay in My Messages are eligible.
- 15% in eBay Bucks on every Qualifying Item of $150 or more (the “Promotion”).
- 8% in eBay Bucks on every Qualifying Item of $50 or more (the “Promotion”).
- The Promotion starts at 5:00AM PT on March 22, 2018 and ends at 11:59PM PT on March 23, 2018 (the “Promotion Period”).
- Extra eBay Bucks can only be earned on every single item purchased that meets the minimum purchase requirement specified in the offer (a “Qualifying Purchase”).
- Promotion is valid on multiple qualifying purchases made within the promotion time period. In order to qualify for the offer, you must click the email to activate.
- Excludes all items in the following categories: Classifieds; Business & Industrial, but only for Heavy Equipment within that category; Real Estate; Gift Cards & Coupons, including eBay Gift Cards, Gift Cards, and Digital Gifts within that category; Bullion within the Coins & Paper category; and all categories in Motors, except Parts & Accessories.
- Rewards are capped at $100 per transaction and $500 per Earn Period
With the eBay Bucks being given out next month, this is a great time to max out your $500 earning cap for this quarter! There are a lot of items to check out that will earn you a decent rate. Just make sure you are buying items over the $150 amount to earn the 15% back.
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.