The public link for the Hilton Reserve card offering a special $100 statement credit and 2 free nights ended a couple of weeks ago. However, by searching for a room and going through the first few steps of booking (though without confirming and never entering a credit card), you can bring up a link to the offer still.
Hilton Reserve Offer
Here are the details on the standard offer of the card:
- 2 free weekend nights after spending $2,500 in 4 months
- Annual fee (not waived the first year) is $95
- Instant Hilton Gold for as long as you have the HHonors Reserve card
- Diamond status (top tier) after spending $40,000 in annual spending
- No foreign transaction fee
- 1 free weekend night each year after spending $10,000 in a year
- 10 points per $1 for Hilton spend, 5 points per $1 for airfare and car rental, 3 points per $1 for all other spending
The $100 Credit
In addition to those standard details, we also have the special part of this offer – $100 statement credit after spending $100 or more at a Hilton hotel in the first 90 days! That basically gives you almost another night free (if not a complete free night) depending on the price of the hotel. That is a fantastic offer and certainly better than the standard 2 free weekend night deal.
Getting The Offer
This offer appears for customers who are trying to book a Hilton hotel so it is trying to persuade those customers to get the card as part of their checkout process. It is a great offer, if you are already getting this card, since you are getting a free $100 for spending at Hilton hotels.
Start by searching for a hotel at Hilton’s website – it doesn’t matter where you choose to go. Select a room and a rate and enter your information. On the next page, where you would enter your credit card information (but you do not submit it or even have to enter it), you will find an advertisement near the bottom for the special offer. Clicking it will take you to the page explaining the offer. The link to the offer is individual and expires after a certain time so you will need to do this to get the card offer.