If you have not yet had the American Express Delta Gold card, this could be the best offer for a while on the card! Here are the details of this Delta Gold card offer – if you have not yet had the Delta Gold Amex card, you can apply for this bonus!
Great Offer: Earn 75,000 Delta Miles + $50 Credit With the Delta Gold Card
Edit: Before I posted, I checked the links (found from the Delta home page without being signed in) and the first time it did not work so I tried again on multiple browsers and devices and it worked after that on all of them.
This is a tiered offer, but very easy to hit. Here are the details about this Delta 75,000 point offer on the Gold card.
- Earn up to 75,000 Bonus Miles with the Gold Delta SkyMiles®Credit Card from American Express.
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Miles after you spend $2,000 or more in eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
- Earn an additional 25,000 Bonus Miles after you make an additional $1,000 in eligible purchases within your first 6 months.1And remember, your miles don’t expire!
- Plus, earn a $50 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card in the first 3 months.
- Enjoy a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95
- Hurry, this special offer ends January 24, 2018
- Terms: If we in our sole discretion determine that you have engaged in abuse, misuse, or gaming in connection with the welcome bonus offer in any way or that you intend to do so (for example, if you applied for one or more cards to obtain a welcome bonus offer (s) that we did not intend for you; if you cancel or downgrade your account within 12 months after acquiring it; or if you cancel or return purchases you made to meet the Threshold Amount), we may not credit the welcome bonus to, we may freeze the welcome bonus credited to, or we may take away the welcome bonus from your account. We may also cancel this Card account and other Card accounts you may have with us.
This is an incredibly strong offer, even with Delta’s continual change of awards to their now non-existent (public) award chart. The good news is that you can still redeem at economy level with great value and there are often award sales that Delta runs that can increase your ability to get more value.
With Delta’s Pay-With-Miles feature, you get 1 cent per mile valuation. This means that, at the minimum, you get $750 in straight award value with each of these cards. With the frequent fare sales on travel to Europe in the sub-$400 range, this is almost 2 roundtrip tickets to Europe from major US cities for just one credit card offer!
$50 Statement Credit
Finally, the statement credits can be triggered with any Delta purchase, including those of gift cards. That means you are getting another $50 per card in free Delta money. Again, not bad at all!
So, what value would I put this Delta card offer? I would say that the card offer would be worth – at a minimum – $785 (all depending on how you typically use your award miles). Since the $95 annual fee is waived the first year, you are looking at a credit card bonus offer that is giving you at least $785 in value. That is a strong offer!
Remember, if you had one of the above cards you cannot get that same card again for the bonus. But, if you had the personal Delta Platinum, for example, you can still get the bonus for the business one or the Gold Delta cards.
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.