If you plan on being in Greece (or going to Greece) from November – March, today is the day to book your Aegean flights! In celebration of turning 20 years old, Aegean just launched a massive sale of 50% off all flights to and from international destinations!
Great Deal: 50% Off Aegean Flights for their 20th Anniversary
Link: 50% Off Aegean Sale
Here are the details for this huge Aegean 50% off sale and is valid for:
- Direct and connecting flights from/to Greek airports to all international destinations.
- Direct and connecting flights from/to all international destinations to Greek airports.
- Connecting flights from/to international destinations, through Greek airports, to international destinations.
- Direct flights from/to Larnaka to Tel Aviv.
- The offer is valid for bookings until June 4, 2019
- Valid for flights from November 1, 2019 until March 28, 2020 operated by AEGEAN and Olympic Air
- For one way and return flights.
- The following period is not included in the offer: December 12, 2019 – January 7, 2020
- Fares and fuel surcharges shown on the reservation system are already reduced by 50%.
- Discount does not apply on all taxes
Sure, the summer months are not included but that is ok! Greece is beautiful in the summer but also more expensive then. If you visit in the off-peak season, you can get some fantastic deals and still get some beautiful views!
This deal could also be a great way to get your 4 Aegean flights to help in requalifying for Aegean Gold status.
Oh, and yes, Ryanair may be cheaper on some routes but I would never choose to fly Ryanair over Aegean to save just a few dollars. Aegean is a much better airline and, if you have Star Alliance status, you get benefits when flying with them.