This trend started months ago and it is always nice to see – an eBay coupon that is good site wide on millions of items. This time around, it is a 15% discount with a $100 cap on the discount. This can be a great way to get things like Apple Watches, Garmin watches, iPhones, and a lot more at a discount.
Great Deal: 15% Off eBay Sitewide
Link: eBay 15% Off Sitewide
eBay 15% Off Details:
- Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions).
- Pay for your item by 6:00 PM Pacific Time on September 27, 2018
- Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PICKSOON
Terms & Conditions:
- This Coupon is a 15% discount off a minimum purchase of $25 valid from 8:00 AM PT on September 27, 2018 until 6:00 PM PT on September 27, 2018.
- The Coupon discount is capped at a maximum value of $100.
- Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.com, cafr.ebay.ca and ebay.ca.
- *Eligible items exclude warranties and protection plans, as well as items from the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate categories.
- Coupon must be used within a single transaction (and can include multiple eligible items), while supplies last.
- Max one redemption per user.
Great Deals on Apple Watches, Garmin Watches, and much more
These deals are great for items that have just been released since there are often no discounts on those items yet. This can be true for the new Apple Watch Series 4 (though it seems that most are from individual sellers at this point who are taking advantage of the sold-out models so those are not a good deal) and definitely true for the still-great Apple Watch Series 3 (which recently received a permanent discount) and on the latest and greatest Garmin watches like the Fenix 5 Plus series and Forerunner 645.
If you are in the market for a new phone, there are plenty of ways to take advantage of this as well. Things like the Samsung Note 9 and other phones as well are already sold for less than retail outlets sell them.
Of course, there are millions of other items on sale with this discount as well! If you are a seller, this could be a good day to bump up your price enough to cover the eBay fee since buyers will still be getting a discount over the regular price you had it at.
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.