Yesterday, I wrote about the increased offer on the no-fee Hilton Amex card and that it was up to 60,000 points. While that is nice, the best offer on this card that we have seen was 75,000 Hilton points.
Earn 75,000 Hilton Points with No-Fee Hilton Amex Card
I mentioned it may be better to wait for that offer and it turns out, we don’t have to wait! Thanks to reader Krish, you can sign-up using the link below (and help her earn Hilton points as well) and earn 75,000 Hilton points on the no-fee Hilton Amex card!
- Earn 75,000 points after spending $1,000 in 3 months
- Earn 7 Hilton HHonors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases charged directly with a participating hotel or resort within the Hilton HHonors portfolio of brands
- Earn 5 Hilton HHonors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants, at U.S. supermarkets, and at U.S. gas stations
- Earn 3 Hilton HHonors Bonus Points for all other eligible purchases on your Card
- Enjoy complimentary Hilton HHonors Silver status with your Card.
- Earn Hilton HHonors Gold when you spend $20,000 in a calendar year on this card.
- Annual Membership Fee: $0
- Expires 3/31/2017
- You cannot get this bonus if you have ever had this card before.
That is definitely the offer to sign up for and a great way to fatten up your Hilton account. With the new Hilton pooling coming, it is time to get others in the family to sign up as well to take advantage of this pooling of points. If two people were each to get the current Hilton offers (100K from Surpass and 75K from this), you could have an account with the combined point total of 350,000 Hilton points! No matter what Hilton throws our way with the new system of point redemptions, that should certainly get you some great nights at hotels around the world.
If you have not had this card, I would certainly go ahead and apply now for it!
If you have a referral link for this card, please leave it in the comments below! No Surpass links here or they will be deleted! You can leave those over at this post.