This is certainly a great package for all the cycling fans! This package will put you in front of the finish line of the Tour de France, alongside a sports photographer, to capture all the action. Oh, and it comes with a workshop from the sports photographer, Erin Hogue, so that you can at least try and get decent shots. 🙂
Ending Soon: Use SPG Points For a Great Tour de France Finish Line Experience
The Marriott Moments version (see why you should play these two against each other!) went for 157,000 Marriott points (52,333 Starpoints). This current auction with SPG (at the time of writing this) is at 40,500 Starpoints.
Here are the details about what this SPG Moments package includes (note: it does not include a hotel):
- Interactive, hands-on photography workshop with acclaimed action sports photographer Erin Hogue prior to the 2018 Tour de France
- Access to the Espace Rive Gauche, located in front of the finish line to watch the 2018 Tour de France
- Opportunity to take photos with Erin during the finish of the race
- Welcome tea time and champagne
- Cocktail buffet with seating
- VIP champagne moment
- Exclusive Tour de France Gift
- Experience is for two people
- The date is July 29, 2018
I have actually never been to a Tour to spectate (or participate 😉 ) so I cannot tell you what to expect, but this package certainly sounds like it will deliver a lot of excitement for Tour fans!
Here are the details of the bidding:
End Date: 22 Jun 2018 – 11:00 AM EDT
Starting Bid: 25,000 Starpoints
Bid Increment: 500 Starpoints
Current High Bid: 40,500 Starpoints (at the time of writing this)
So, you have less than an hour (maybe – read this post to see how SPG auctions work) to bid on this! If you do not have enough SPG points, you can purchase some with this sale (though you cannot return them if you don’t win) or you can transfer them from Marriott at a 3:1 ratio.