Amazon gives the runners/outdoor active community another deal of the day – two days in a row! This sale is for CamelBak Hydration Packs.
Deal of the Day: CamelBak Hydration Packs
This one is actually for more than just runners, however. This can be great for hikers and travelers as well. Everyone needs to make sure they are properly hydrated and it is not everywhere that you can just grab a bottle of water along the way.
Thankfully, hydration packs today are more than just oversized water containers. They can also be used as a backpack for extra pieces of gear, whether it is a jacket for cooler weather, guidebooks, extra clothes, electronics, even cameras in some. I have a couple of CamelBaks and there was about 4-5 days out of every week last summer (for runs) that I had one of them on my back so I certainly appreciate them!
- CamelBak M.U.L.E. Hydration Pack, Parisian Night Exuberance – $60.74
- CamelBak M.U.L.E. Hydration Pack, Charcoal/Andean Tucan – $60.74
- CamelBak Lobo Hydration Pack, Exuberance/Charcoal – $55.49
- CamelBak Lobo Hydration Pack, Charcoal/Atomic Blue – $55.49
- CamelBak Products Men’s Blowfish Hydration Pack – $50.24
- Camelbak Products Arete 18 Hydration Pack Engine Red/Lime Punch – $35.99
- Camelbak Products Rim Runner 22 Hydration Pack – $56.24
- Camelbak Products Trailblazer 15 Hydration Pack – $41.99
This is a pretty good deal on some great products so definitely check them out! The last one (available in blue or red) is even made for kid’s so there are some for everyone!
If you have never used a Camelbak before, know that it is a pretty secure system for water transport and delivery. The tube is high quality and you kind of bite down to hold it in place while you suck and there is a lever to cut off any water after. It works quite well.
The only time that they did not perform perfectly for me was during a 24 hour run in winter. The weather was well below freezing at night and the tube would freeze up every so often because of the water and temperature. I would blow on it every so often and just make sure I would keep drinking a bit every 10-15 minutes to make sure it would stay fluid. But, I doubt everyone will be using it in such conditions. 🙂
If you are a Champion activewear fan, Amazon also has a bunch of their clothes on discount today for up to 50% off regular, retail price. You can check them all out here.
Disclosure: If you purchase one of them using the links above, I will receive a small commission. Thank you for your support!