Find out if you got a special SPG Offer! I am not sure what parameters SPG used to give out the offers but it is worth a quick look to see if you are targeted to see if it makes sense to get a couple of stays in at SPG properties this fall.
Check Your Exclusive SPG Offer
Offer Link: Exclusive SPG Offer
Here are the details of the SPG Offer:
- Eligible member must register by October 15, 2016, 11:59 p.m. ET
- An eligible stay is a stay with at least one (1) eligible paid night
- An eligible rate is any rate that is eligible to earn Starpoints in the Starwood Preferred Guest® program
- Free Night Award stays and Cash & Points Award stays are not eligible toward promotional Starpoints earnings
- Bonus Starpoints will be credited to the member’s account within 2–4 weeks of the stay posting to the member’s Starwood Preferred Guest account following the first and second eligible stays.
My SPG Offer
My targeted offer would give me the following:
- 2nd stay earns 2,000 Starpoints
- 4th stay earns 2,000 Starpoints
- 6th stay earns 2,000 Starpoints
- Total – 6,000 Starpoints
The offer is cumulative so I would earn a total of 6,000 Starpoints for 6 stays.
Not everyone will be given an offer. I got the above offer but my wife did not receive any offer.
Leave your targeted offer below!
If you still want bonus SPG points, do not forget about this nice SPG offer!
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.