The Capital One Venture card normally has a bonus that sits at 20,000. However, it just recently went up to 50,000 bonus miles instead! This is a great offer for a card that can be used towards all type of travel expenses. Here are some details about the card and offer.
Capital One Venture Card
The Venture card is similar to the Barclaycard Arrival World Mastercard in that these are not miles in the sense that we are used to them for reward redemptions. These miles cannot be transferred into an airline program to use as miles – they are to be used for travel expenses at a fixed rate. So, if you want to purchase an airline ticket (and receive the miles for the ticket since it is a revenue ticket) for $350 (which is the approximate cost from Rochester to Los Angeles), it would take 35,000 miles to pay for that ticket.
Application Link – Capital One Venture Credit Card – 50,000 miles after spending $3,000 in 3 months (I do not receive a commission for this card)
- 50,000 bonus miles after spending $3,000 in the first 3 months
- These miles are worth a fixed 1 cent per mile
- Receive 2 miles per dollar on anything
- Annual fee waived the first year and then $59
- Capital One is known to typically pull your credit score from all 3 bureaus (meaning it will be 3 separate hard pulls instead of just one)
- Link describing card details (do not click the Apply button on this page as it will take you to the 20,000 offer)
This card could make an excellent addition to your wallet for travel expenses such as independent hotels (that cannot be booked with typical points), car rentals, cruises, airline tickets that are cheaper with cash than miles, or any other travel you can think of. $500 of travel is an impressive amount and could be very useful for you!