Southwest normally runs a sale every Tuesday but these times are anything but normal. So, Southwest has rolled out their best sale in years with countless city pairs on sale from just $39. In fact, some of these deals are even better than their infamous WOW sale they hold in June and October each year.
Best Southwest Sale in Years – From $39
Link: Southwest Sale
Remember this – Southwest continues to be an awesome travel provider. They were offering zero change fees and no fee cancellations long before these other airlines were forced to do it (and some, like United, still don’t know how to do it).
If you have any travel that you may do before October 30, definitely give this Southwest sale a look. They deserve it and you can always cancel it later if it doesn’t work out – and get a full refund in the form of a credit or your points right back. That’s just how Southwest is every.single.day.
Remember – this is not the time for travel and I am not encouraging travel in the next couple/few weeks. However, this sale is good for travel through the end of October so there are definitely plans that can be made.
Southwest Sale Details
- Purchase from March 24 through March 26, 2020, 11:59 p.m. Central Time.
- Continental U.S. travel valid April 14 through June 6, 2020, and August 18 through October 30, 2020.
- Interisland Hawaii travel valid April 14 through May 20, 2020.
- Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid April 14 through May 14, 2020, and September 8 through October 30, 2020.
- International travel valid April 14 through May 14, 2020, and August 18 through October 30, 2020.
- Continental U.S. travel blacked out May 21-22, May 25, September 4, and September 7, 2020.
There are many, many city pairs on sale for just $39 – all over the country! So, check it out and book now to save on future travel!
Check Your Already-Booked Reservations For Price Difference
So, now is the time to search for your tickets within this sale and see if you have a better price available now than when you had booked it. If the price has dropped, you simply select to change the flight and look at the same dates and flights again. Once you go through and confirm, you will receive a refund of the difference in miles and the cash for the taxes will be transferred for the new ticket.
In 1 Minute, You Can Have Your Points Back!
The whole process takes less than 60 seconds and you could save a lot of money or points! If you had booked your ticket in the past using cash, you will receive a refund in the form of a credit that is usable for 1 year from the time you originally booked the ticket. If you booked it with points, you will receive the points back in your account for the difference.