Last Friday, many customers began to receive their new iPhone 7 and/or iPhone 7 Plus. Mine was delivered last week as well but I will need to wait another couple of weeks to actually get it in my hands. 🙂 Even with many already having bought the new iPhone 7, many more customers are still waiting and looking for the best deal for the iPhone 7. If you fit the requirements below, you can get what might be the best deal for the iPhone 7 now!
The Best Deal for the iPhone 7 – Up to $650 Off & 25,000 AA Miles
Requirements to Get This Best Deal for the iPhone 7
Before we delve into the details, here are 2 requirements you will need to be ready for:
- Be able to make a new Sprint account (if you already have one, you should be able to do this by creating a new account)
- Have an iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7, or Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge to trade in
If you fit those requirements, read on to see how you can get the best deal for the iPhone 7!
Get Up to $650 Off the new iPhone 7
If you have already shopped around, you know Sprint is not unique in offering up to $650 off the new iPhone 7. The other major carriers are also offering this incentive by having you trade-in your existing device (and some carriers will even give you up to $400 for older iPhones) and they will pay out the lease price of the phone and the credit over your new contract.
This offer for up to $650 off the new iPhone 7 from Sprint is valid if you add a new line or use an eligible upgrade. To find out more information about this offer, check this page here.
Receive Up to 25,000 AA Miles
In order to add the second part of this best deal for the iPhone 7, you will need to have a new account be opened with Sprint. You could be bringing your service from another carrier or maybe just open a new account separate from whatever account you are currently on (you will need to see if that is worth cancelling the other account for the 25,000 AA miles).
Here is how this offer works (the first 20,000 AA miles is only for new customers while the additional 5,000 AA miles can be for new or current customers):
20,000 AAdvantage® miles (New Customer Offer Terms):
- New Sprint account must register within 30 days of new-line activation.
- Adding or transferring a new line of service to an existing Sprint account does not make the account eligible for 20,000 miles award. Existing Sprint accounts are only eligible for the Loyalty miles offer.
- 20,000 miles are deposited in one award.
- Only one 20,000 miles award per AAdvantage® member.
- Only one 20,000 miles award per new Sprint account.
- New Sprint accounts qualifying for 20,000 miles offer can also earn monthly Loyalty miles as long as they participate in the offer and remain active and in good standing.
Up to 5,000 AAdvantage® miles Loyalty Offer Terms:
- If an existing Sprint customer chooses to participate in the offer and they currently participate in the Sprint Discount Program, the SDP discount will be removed.
- Loyalty miles earned are awarded monthly. An award of 417 miles per month can be earned for a total of up to 5,004 miles after 12 months when the account remains active and in good standing.
To see if moving to Sprint will be good for you, check out this page they have that will give you a breakdown and comparison of their plans versus the competition. I have not been a Sprint customer for about 5 years but I have family that are with them and really love them.
Like all offers, make sure you read through the details to see if such a move is worth it for you. If you have your heart set on the new iPhone 7 and you fit the requirements, this is likely the best deal you will find. But, if you are happy with your current carrier or do not want to go through the hassle of getting rid of your current Sprint contract, you may want to just skip the 25,000 AA miles this time around.