The annual promotion from National car rental has returned – One, Two, Free. This is a great way to earn free rental credits from a variety of little tasks!
Best Car Rental Promo Returns
National runs this promo every fall and it can be incredibly lucrative if you know where you will redeem the free days. I have redeemed these free days many times to save over thousands of dollars – including a one-way last year that was a huge savings!
National Promo Details:
- Members may earn 300 Points for each Qualifying Rental (as defined below) made after the date on which the Member registered and which occurs during the period beginning August 23, 2018, through February 28, 2019
- One Free Rental Day will be awarded each time a Member (as defined below) earns 600 points in the ONE TWO FREE® promotion (the “Promotion”).
- Earned Free Rental Day coupons may be redeemed to cover base rate (Time and Mileage) only for a rental day but does not apply to taxes, fees, surcharges, refueling, drop-off, delivery, youthful driver, additional driver, pick-up, or one-way charges or any optional product or service, which are the responsibility of the renter.
- Earned points and Free Rental Day coupons will expire at 11:59 p.m. on June 13, 2019 CDT
It comes down to this – for every 600 points you accrue, you receive a free rental credit. That’s it! Here is how you earn those 600 points (certain offers may vary by customers):
- Each qualifying rental (2 days or more)– 300 points
- Mobile App Download: One-time bonus of 25 points when you download the National Car Rental® App.
- Mobile App Rental: 75 points when you reserve using the National Car Rental® App and complete the rental.
- Emerald Checkout: 50 points when you complete a rental using the Emerald Checkout feature via the National Car Rental® App.
- Take Our Survey: 50 points when you complete a brief Emerald Club® survey.
- Email Opt In: One-time bonus of 50 points when you opt in to receive Emerald Club® emails, which provide useful information, special offers and savings opportunities.
- World Traveler: One-time bonus of 300 points when you complete a rental in three different countries during the promotion.
- Complete 5 Bonus Opportunities: One-time bonus of 75 points when you complete any 5 available bonus opportunities on your dashboard.
- Complete 3 Rentals: One-time bonus of 100 points when you complete your third Qualifying Rental.
- Neighborhood Rental (U.S., LAC and Australia Residents only): 200 points when you rent with Enterprise Rent-A-Car® at neighborhood locations (i.e., all locations other than airport locations). Limit to 3 bonuses for up to 600 points.
- Weekend Rental: One-time bonus of 100 points when you rent for 2-4 days with a Saturday night keep (in addition to the points you earn for completing a Qualifying Rental).
- Weeklong Rental: One-time bonus of 200 points when you rent for 5 days or more (in addition to the points you earn for completing a Qualifying Rental).
- Latin American or Caribbean Rental (U.S., Australia and New Zealand Residents only): 300 points when you rent at participating locations in Latin America and the Caribbean. To find participating locations, visit our SITE.
- Rent in Europe: 300 points when you rent at participating locations in Europe (through Enterprise Rent-A-Car®). To find participating locations, visit our SITE.
- Emerald Reserve Service: One-time bonus of 25 points when you access the Emerald Reserve Service to receive a specific car class — Convertible, Minivan, SUV or any other vehicle. Available only at major airports throughout the U.S. and Canada.
- Add SiriusXM (U.S. Residents only): One-time bonus of 300 points when you add SiriusXM Satellite Radio to a Qualifying Rental at participating locations in the Continental U.S. (Additional fees apply).
- Mystery: One-time bonus of 100 points when you click on the Mystery bonus opportunity on your dashboard when it’s available.
That is a lot of ways to earn points and you can earn more than one set at a time! For instance, if you are renting through the mobile app for a rental in Europe that is over a weekend, you will end up with 775 points from that single rental! That will give you 1 free rental!
If you are strategic about it, you could easily free rental credits by taking advantage of the different tasks in your dashboard.
I love that this is back and hopefully I will be able to take advantage of it!