If you are in the market for a new GPS watch, this is definitely the best time of the year! Not only has Garmin rolled out their annual discounts on many watches again but some retailers are even offering a little more to you!
Great Deals on Garmin GPS Watches
First – all Garmin authorized dealers should have the same Garmin discounts on several watches like Fenix watches ($150 off) or Garmin Venu ($100 off). The next step is finding which retailer is offering the best options to you. If you are someone who can take advantage of Kohl’s Cash, they may be your best bet!
If you have discount offers from credit cards for using a point on purchases, you may want to go Amazon. If you do, here are the best deals from them (the links below from Amazon are affiliate links – thanks for the support!)
- Garmin Instinct – $149 (down from $299)
- This is a great watch that gives you the basics in a sturdy watch case at a great price
- Garmin Vivoactive 4 – $248 (down from $349)
- This is an excellent lifestyle GPS watch that offers a lot of good features for all types of active folks – if you use your Amazon Prime credit card, get 10% back in rewards on this watch!
- Garmin Venu – $249 (down from $349)
- This was Garmin’s answer to the Apple Watch as this line is the only one with an OLED display. It means it is more stunning but you lose some battery life (still goes much longer than the Apple Watch) also, this watch has the PulseOx sensor – something only the newest Apple Watches have at $400 regular price!
- Garmin Forerunner 45 – $149 (down from $199)
- This is Garmin’s entry level GPS watch – but it is still pretty well packed with features, including Garmin Coach. This is a great price for such a watch!
- Garmin Fenix 6 – $150 off all models
For the Garmin Fenix 6 (the latest iteration of this line), all models are $150 off. Click the link above and you can go through and select the various models. The amount of variations are quite immense! But, simply, the S ones are the smallest, the non-lettered one is the mid-size, and the X is the large one. I own the Garmin Fenix 6 Sapphire – which means the face is made of sapphire glass and it has the Pro internals (maps, WiFi, etc) and is the mid-size face. I think this is the sweet spot since it has a 1.3″ display – .1 more than earlier Fenix watches and definitely noticeable.
Like I said, every retailer will have the Garmin discounts but I am highlighting Kohl’s since they have their special $15 Kohl’s cash for every $50 spent. If you buy the top-of-the-line Garmin Fenix 6X Solar model at $999 (regularly $1,149), you would get $300 in Kohl’s cash for spend next week. Not bad if that is the model you want!
Before you shop at Kohl’s, go to CashBackMonitor to find the best portal to go through! That way you will earn even more miles or points!
Next, you can just search for Garmin (or here is that link if you want) and you can then go through to select the model that interests you. You can use the guide above in the Amazon section to help figure out the best model for you.