There are 3 new Amex Offers that popped up on my Business Platinum card that are big winners in the point earning department!
3 Great New Amex Offers To Earn Up to 43 Membership Reward Points Per Dollar
- Get 2,000 additional Membership Reward points one-time by spending a minimum of $100+ on room rate and room charges
- Valid at Best Western properties in the US, Puerto Rico, and US Virgin Islands
- Valid for stays from 6/23/2017 – 8/23/2017
- Found on the Amex app – not in my account online
- Get 2,500 additional Membership Rewards points one-time by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $100+ in one or more eligible transactions
- Valid online at www.ticketgalaxy.com
- Expires 9/22/2017
- Make sure you check around and read this post to make sure you are not paying more for the offer!
Sun Basket – Organic Meal Kit Delivery
- Get 3,000 additional Membership Rewards points one-time by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $70+ in one or more eligible transactions
- Valid online at bit.ly/amexsb
- Expires 7/22/2017
I will be honest – I had never heard of Sun Basket until I saw this offer. But, it certainly made me check it out quickly! With the ability to earn 43 MR points per dollar on $70, that is buying MR points at a pretty good price! Consider this – if you have the Amex Business Platinum and are still able to take advantage of the 50% rebate on Pay with Points, that is like getting $60 in travel for $70! If you can find something that sounds reasonable from them, you came out pretty good!
With the other offers, it comes out at a lower rate but who is going to argue about getting 20+ MR points per dollar on spending! Plus, it is fairly reasonable that many people are going to be able to take advantage of both of those offers fairly easily. These all present great opportunities to rack up Membership Reward points with small spending amounts. If you spend the minimum to trigger each, you will earn 7,770 Membership Reward points for spending $270 – not bad!
Did you get any other, targeted MR earning Amex Offers today?
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.