Two new Amex Offers were loaded today and one is perfect if you want a snow getaway deal!
2 New Amex Offers
Getting the Offers
Log in to your American Express account and scroll down to the bottom. You will see Amex Offers For You. Select it and add the offer you want to your card. Make sure you make note of which card you save it to.
To maximize it, add the offer to separate cards, simply login to your American Express account and then choose to duplicate the tab (if using Google Chrome) as many times as you have cards. Once they are all open, select a different Amex card in each tab and select to save the offer to the card.
Make sure you save these offers as soon as you can – using the tip above to maximize – as they are limited enrollment and when they are gone, they are gone! Even if they disappear, as long as you have saved the offer, you are all set.
For Twitter, you can sync your American Express card with your Twitter account and then tweet the hashtag for the offer to @AmexOffers. You will have to sync each card separately or use different Twitter accounts.
Park City Mountain Resort
- Spend $250 or more in one or more transactions, get $50 back
- Expires 2/19/2017
- Valid for lodging room rate, lift tickets, season passes, ski/snowboard school, and private ski lessons purchased directly with Park City at parkcitymountain.com, through Park City Mountain Central Reservations (1-435-214-0601) or in person only at the following locations: DoubleTree Hilton Hotel Park City, Grand Summit Hotel, Sundial Lodge, Silverado Lodge, Vintage on the Strand, and Resort Plaza Condominiums
- More details: Offer not valid for lodging stays that are paid for before the offer start date or after the offer end date.
- Also valid on equipment rentals and retail purchases made online at rentskis.com and only in-store at Legacy Sports, Canyon Mountain Sports, Breeze Rentals, and Max Snowboards stores located in Park City/Canyons.
- Excludes equipment rentals and retail purchases at other Vail Resorts mountain locations.
- Offer excludes food, beverage, dining, spa, tours and activities, parking and transportation fees, event tickets, photo packages, group and wedding services, summer seasonal purchases (Alpine passes, biking, golf, etc.) and physical and electronic gift cards.
- Targeted – I received it only on cards that were not co-branded
If you want a snow getaway deal for some skiing or snowboarding, this seems like a really great deal!
Norton by Symantec
- Spend $49.99 or more, get $15 back
- Expires 2/20/2017
- Valid online only
I really did not expect to see any new Amex Offers until after Christmas but it seems like both of these could be useful.
Did you get any other, targeted Amex Offer?