Please Note: I am 7 hours ahead of EST so if you comment after 7PM EST, I may not be able to approve the comment until morning. Don’t worry – it will count! 🙂
Every year as an anniversary bonus, United sends two United Club passes to cardholders of their Chase United cards. In fact, many times people receive these passes after having already cancelled their United card! They are a nice little bonus to have, though, for those long layovers. As an Aegean Gold flyer (and so a Star Gold cardholder), I am able to enter United clubs anytime I am traveling on a Star Alliance carrier, even on domestic tickets (foreign Gold members are allowed lounge access on domestic itineraries). Because I have a few of the passes and do not need them anymore, I thought I would have a giveaway for my readers!
Here are the rules:
- Giveaway runs from now until Sunday nigh (11/17) at midnight EST
- You may enter once per day (once on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday)
- Your comment may be anything you like (as long as it does not contain vulgar or crude language)
- I will announce the winners on Monday morning
- There will be 5 winners (1 pass each)
- All decisions are made by me and are final
- The winners will be decided through a random drawing
- The passes have various expiration dates (1/31/2104, 3/31/2014, 6/30/2014)
That’s right, 5 winners of this giveaway! So your chances are very good!
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.