Amazon has been having quite a few sales on their Fire Phone over the last couple of months. As a smartphone, it was not a top-tier phone when it came out and it certainly isn’t now when it is over a year old.
Amazon Prime And Fire Smartphone For $130
But, the fact that it is an unlocked smartphone and it comes with a year’s worth of Amazon Prime (which costs $99 per year) is a nice package. And when you roll it up to a cost of $130 total for the both, that is a great deal! It doesn’t matter if you aren’t interested in the phone – you can flip it for at least $50 (sometimes much more) which means you are only $80 at the most for Prime in the end. The chances are very good that you will likely be paying more like $40 for a year’s worth of Amazon Prime (yes, people are paying $90 – $100 for the Fire Phone without Amazon Prime!).
The Fire Phone has now been marked down to $159 which was the sale price just a month ago. But, for now, you can buy it even cheaper for only $130.
Getting A Year’s Worth Of Amazon Prime
Since Amazon Prime is given to the first account that the phone is registered means you will not be able to sell the phone as brand new. Still, it is almost new so you should not have any problem flipping the phone for a good price. If you already have Amazon Prime, it will add an additional year to your Prime membership as soon as you activate the phone to your Amazon account.
Many people may not see the value of Amazon Prime, but the free two-day shipping is only part of the benefits that help it to pay for itself with us. One of the other great benefits is the unlimited photo storage – great for any digital photo bug! The full list of benefits are:
- FREE Two-Day Shipping on eligible items to addresses in the contiguous U.S. and other shipping benefits. For more information, go to Amazon Prime Shipping Benefits.
- FREE Same-Day Delivery in eligible zip codes. For more information, go to Order with Prime FREE Same-Day Delivery.
- Prime Instant Video: unlimited streaming of movies and TV episodes for paid or free trial members in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. For more information, go to About Prime Instant Video.
- Prime Music: unlimited, ad-free access to hundreds of Prime Playlists and more than a million songs for members in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. For more information, go to About Prime Music.
- Prime Photos: Secure unlimited photo storage in Amazon Cloud Drive. For more information, go toAbout Prime Photos.
- Prime Pantry: Access to Prime Pantry, where members can purchase and ship to addresses in the contiguous U.S. low priced grocery, household, and pet care items for a flat delivery fee of $5.99 for each Prime Pantry box. Prime Pantry orders cannot be shipped to addresses in Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.
- Amazon Elements: Access to Amazon Elements products, Amazon’s own line of everyday essentials.
- Prime Early Access: Get 30-minute early access to Lightning Deals on Amazon.com and new events on MyHabit.com. For more information, go to About Prime Early Access.
- Kindle Owners’ Lending Library: access to members in the U.S. For more information, go toKindle Owners’ Lending Library
- Kindle First: Early access for members in the U.S. to download a new book for free every month from the Kindle First picks. For more information, go to Kindle First.
- Membership Sharing: Two adults living in the same household can create an Amazon Household to share certain Amazon Prime benefits. For more information, go to About Amazon Households.
Disclaimer: If you purchase the phone using the link above, I will receive a small commission. Thank you for your support!
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.