Amazon has not really put out a Deal of the Day lately that has gotten me too excited. I like the running/tech ones but they just haven’t been there as much. But, today’s deal presents some travel accessories that may just be useful to many of you!
Deal of the Day: Up To 50% Off Travel Accessories
Today, Amazon has a total of 11 items which they have titled “Select Travel Accessories.” They are not all what you might expect (no luggage, etc), but there are still some interesting items at good prices. Remember, when Amazon gives a particular discount percentage for these deals, that is mostly off of the retail price (I list it here just to give an idea of the sale discount).
- Fujifilm XF1 12MP (Red) – On sale for $125 (Amazon says that is 72% below retail)
- Panasonic eneloop pro battery pack/charger – on sale for $34.99 (Amazon lists it as 50% off)
- Sennheiser Momentum On-Ear Headphone (Green) – On sale for $70 (Amazon lists it at 73% off)
- TP-Link Wireless N150 Travel Router – On sale for $12.99 (Amazon lists it at 70% off)
- Seagate Wireless Plus 1TB Portable Hard Drive (w/ WiFi) – On sale for $99.99 (Amazon lists it at 38% off)
- Lexar Platinum II 200X 16GB SDHC Flash Memory – On sale for $6.39 (Amazon lists it at 62% off)
- Toshiba 1TB Canvio Basics Portable Hard Drive – On sale for $49.99 (Amazon lists it at 50% off)
- JAM Classic Bluetooth Wireless Speaker (in 4 colors) – On sale for $17.99 (Amazon lists it at 55% off)
Of all of those items, the one that jumps out to me is the TP-Link Wireless Travel Router. I have an earlier model and never leave home without it. For $12, that is a great deal and something that is valuable to leave in your travel bag for the hotels where there is no/poor WiFi or you do not want to be on a public network directly.
Disclosure: If you purchase any of the items above using my links, I will get a small commission. Thank you for your support!
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.