My feeling when it comes to luggage and bags is that you can never have enough! I really like bags and love having specialty bags for my different uses. It is always a nice feel to have the perfect bag for the situation.
Deal of the Day: Big Savings On High Sierra Luggage and Packs
So, if you are like me, or you are in need of any bag, today’s deal may be perfect for you. Amazon’s Deal of the Day is for a 20 different High Sierra bags ranging from hydration packs to suitcases. I used to carry a hydration pack when I ran but switched several years ago to a handheld bottle. Now, I am back with a hydration pack for long runs and, while I don’t have this one, this may interest some of you who have a similar need.
- High Sierra Broghan Backpack, Whamo Camo/Black/Moss – $47.96
- High Sierra Emmett Backpack, Black/Serape – $47.96
- High Sierra Warren Backpack, Moss/Electric Orange – $47.96
- High Sierra Tethur Backpack, Black/Charcoal – $47.96
- High Sierra Adventour Eva Hybrid Upright Luggage – $82
- High Sierra Adventour Eva Hybrid Upright Luggage – $90
- High Sierra Adventour Eva Hybrid Upright Luggage – $94.22
- High Sierra Pack-N-Go 2 40-Liter Sport Duffel Bag – $28.24
- High Sierra Pack-N-Go 2 26L Yoga Duffel Bag – $21.59
- High Sierra Pack-N-Go 2 20L Sport Backpack – $20.17
- High Sierra Pack-N-Go 2 18L Sport Backpack – $16.17
- High Sierra Lightning 35 Female Pack, Sea/Tropical – $94.08
- High Sierra Hawk 45 Female Frame Pack – $100.79
- High Sierra Hawk 50 Frame Pack, Black/Charcoal/Pool – $103.99
- High Sierra Titan 65 Frame Pack, Brick Red – $89.99
- High Sierra Express Lumbar Pack, Black/Black/Silver – $16
- High Sierra Women’s Piton 30 Internal Frame Pack – $47.99
- High Sierra Wave 50 Hydration Pack, Black/Black/Silver – $14.49
- High Sierra Wave 70 Hydration Pack, Black/Black/Silver – $18.99
- High Sierra Moray Hydration Pack, Charcoal/Kelly – $39.99
Some of these bags are pretty interesting to me! I like the hydration packs in particular.
Disclosure: If you purchase any of these items using the links, I receive a small commission. Thank you for your support!
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.