I haven’t seen anyone cover this particular offer and I first saw it today in my account. This one was released about a week ago and seems to be targeted. If you are someone who uses FedEx Office you could earn a lot of points
Amex Offer: Earn 10x at FedEx Office (Targeted)
FedEx Office- Targeted
This offer showed up on one of my accounts. It was an account I was an authorized user, but is Kristin’s first card to show up on American Express.
- Get 10X Membership Rewards points for eligible purchases made in-store at FedEx Office between 5/9/17 – 7/31/17.
- Must enroll by 6/30/17
- Only U.S.-issued American Express® Cards that are enrolled in the Membership Rewards® program at the time of purchase are eligible.
- Limit 1 enrolled Card per American Express Card online account. Offer is non-transferable. Your enrollment does not extend to any other Cards that may be linked to your account (such as Additional Cards).
- Valid only in FedEx Office locations.
- Not valid on online purchases.
There is no mention of a maximum amount of points you can earn as well
- Online orders
- Orders placed online and picked up in a FedEx center
- FedEx First Overnight®
- FedEx SameDay City courier services
- Every Door Direct Mail marketing and advertising service
- Traditional Direct Mail services
- Mailing List purchases
- Invoice-level purchases
- Online corporate services, Sony PictureStation™
- Third-party merchants that offer FedEx shipping, Commercial Press locations, World Ship Center
- Orders placed through shipping accounts
- Orders placed via mobile app through shipping accounts
- International duties and taxes.
I would be curious how they know if you paid for certain types of shipping, but it could be they have access to that information. Then again some offers exclude gift cards and those work from time to time. This could definitely be a YMMV with the certain exclusions.
Could be even better:
If this offer was targeted to one of your business cards with Amex OPEN, you could earn an extra 2 Membership Reward points or 5% discounts put back on your American Express with Fedex Office
This could earn you up to 12x Membership Reward points at FedEx Office. Which if you use, this could be fairly lucrative.
My offer was targeted to my Everyday Preferred, and not one of my business cards.
If you are someone who uses FedEx Office you should check your offers. Or if you have the option to switch to FedEx Office during this promotion, you could earn yourself quite a bit of points.
There seems to be no cap on this benefit, but it will end 7/31/17.
Were you targeted for this FedEx Offer?
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.