There is a lot of interest in Black Friday deals on Garmin watches! To make sure you are getting the best deal, here is a list of those deals and how you can get the best prices!
The Best Black Friday Deals on Garmin Watches
The Dell Route
I know, shopping at Dell for Garmin watches may not be your first idea but it is definitely the all-around best choice for today only! Here are the steps you will need to get the absolute best prices on Garmin watches today.
Link: Shopping Portal for Dell
This deal is so amazing and better than all the rest because the shopping portal TopCashBack is offering an insane 21% cash back at Dell for only today! This will work for things like Garmin watches so that means money back in your pocket! If you do not yet have a TopCashBack account, you can register for one here (free) and I will get $10 for referring you – thank you!
Go Ahead and Buy at Dell!
Now that you went through the TopCashBack Shopping portal, you can just shop like usual at Dell. Search for your favorite Garmin watch model and you will be able to add it to your cart.
You will also earn 3% in Dell Rewards for your purchase as well!
Putting It Together
So, when put together on something like the Garmin Fenix 5/5S, here is what we get:
- Regular price: $599
- Sale price: $499 (this is a price all retailers have)
- Dell Rewards: $15
- TopCashBack: $104
- Final cost: $380
It gets even better if you had saved the Dell offer on your Amex card! If not, you are still getting an insane deal on the Garmin Fenix 5 watches!
The Rakuten Road
Of course, start with a shopping portal! TopCashBack is paying out 5.5% cash back for Rakuten.
Shop at Rakuten
Rakuten is simply an e-commerce site that allows retailers to list and sell through them. The Garmin Vivoactive 3 is available from Beach Camera for $249 and the Garmin Forerunner 235 is available from Clever Training for $249. Another option is the Garmin 920XT which is $199 from Clever Training with a final price of $159 – awesome!
Once you put one of those in your account and sign-up/login, use code BF20 at checkout to get a 20% discount, maxed out at $40.
Putting It Together
This one is simple:
- Garmin Vivoactive Regular price: $299
- Sale price: $249 (available from all retailers)
- TopCashBack: $13.70
- Discount: $40
- Final cost: $195.30
That is an awesome price for a Garmin watch released just a month ago!
The Best of the Rest
For all the others and for best deals if the above are not of interest/sell out, here is a list and the prices:
- Garmin Forerunner 735XT Black and Gray Run Bundle – $349
- Garmin Forerunner 235 – $249
- Garmin Forerunner 920XT – $199
- Garmin Fenix 3 HR – $299
- Garmin Forerunner 35 – $149
- Garmin Fenix 5S (available in various colors/styles) – Sale price $499 | Regular price $599
- Garmin Fenix 5S Sapphire (similar to the above version but with a sapphire glass and WiFi) – Sale price $599 | Regular price $699
- Garmin Fenix 5 (similar to the 5S but a bit larger) – Sale price $499 | Regular price $599
- Garmin Fenix 5 Sapphire (again, similar to the 5 but with a sapphire glass, WiFi, and available in a black casing) – Sale price $599 | Regular price $699
- Garmin Fenix 5X (larger than the 5, with a sapphire glass, and has built-in maps) – Sale price $599 | Regular price $699
- Garmin Fenix 5X with Stainless Steel Band – Sale price $749 | Regular price $849
Which Garmin Watch To Get?
If you are just starting out with Garmin and you want to give it a try, I would recommend the Garmin Forerunner 235 or the Garmin Vivoactive 3. Both are at the $249 price point and really solid watches. They both have heart rate sensors built-in to the back to monitor your heart rate 24/7 (and the battery life will allow it to go for days, not like the Apple Watch).
If you have a watch for day and just want something for running, the Garmin Forerunner 920XT is also an excellent watch and a great deal at the $199 price point. I used to own it and absolutely loved it’s performance.
At the end of the day, any of these will give you good GPS performance for your runs and activities and some great battery life as well. I have been a Garmin fan and user for 11 years now. I have tried watches like Suunto, Polar, the old Motorola watch, and even the Apple Watch and just cannot take the Garmin watches off.
Want something different?
But, if you do want a different watch, the best deal on the brand new FitBit Ionic is on eBay – this $299 watch that just came out can be had for only $240! You can do it for $299 from retailers that bundle a $50 gift card with it, but the eBay route is definitely the cheapest.