Time to check your current reservations for any price drops – or just book new, sale travel! These Southwest sales are regular but a great way to always make sure you are getting the best prices.
New Southwest Sale for Travel into March 2020
Link: Southwest Sale
Southwest Sale Details
- 14-day advance purchase required for continental U.S. travel. 21-day advance purchase for all other travel.
- Purchase from November 5 through November 7, 2019, 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time.
- Continental U.S. travel valid November 19, 2019, through March 6, 2020.
- Interisland Hawaii travel valid December 3, 2019, through May 20, 2020.
- Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid November 26 through December 5, 2019, and January 13 through March 5, 2020.
- International travel valid November 26 through December 11, 2019, and January 7 through March 5, 2020.
- Continental U.S. travel blacked out November 26-27, November 30-December 2, December 21-23, December 26-30, 2019; January 4-5, 2020.
- Interisland Hawaii travel blacked out December 19, 2019 through January 6, 2020.
Maybe you have already nailed down your winter travel but the great thing about Southwest sales is that you can always check to see if you can save on Southwest tickets you have already booked! In less than a minute (see below), you can get your points back or a credit for future travel.
Bounce Around Hawaii From $39
The inter-Hawaii tickets can be had from just $39 – for tickets that will carry you to a different island, with checked bags, that is really a steal! Hawaii is far away so you probably want to check out as much of it as you can while you are there!
Check Your Already-Booked Reservations For Price Difference
So, now is the time to search for your tickets within this sale and see if you have a better price available now than when you had booked it. If the price has dropped, you simply select to change the flight and look at the same dates and flights again. Once you go through and confirm, you will receive a refund of the difference in miles and the cash for the taxes will be transferred for the new ticket.
In 1 Minute, You Can Have Your Points Back!
The whole process takes less than 60 seconds and you could save a lot of money or points! If you had booked your ticket in the past using cash, you will receive a refund in the form of a credit that is usable for 1 year from the time you originally booked the ticket. If you booked it with points, you will receive the points back in your account for the difference.
Featured image courtesy of Southwest