November 1 is here which means that retailers are prepped and ready for shoppers and Amex Offers are here to help sway you in the direction of certain retailers. Of course, this year, it is likely more important than before to make sure that you get some shopping done now with supply chains being stalled around the country. With friendly holiday return policies in effect, that makes it much easier as well.
New Amex Offers for November
Note that some of these may have been in other accounts earlier but this is the first time I am seeing them in mine so that is why they are here.
- Hertz – Spend $200 or more and get $40 back Expire 12/31/2021
- Remember to save this to an Amex card that gives you insurance protection, if that is important to you. Must be used directly with Hertz
- Sam’s Club New Members – Spend $45 on a new membership, get $25 back Expired 4/30/2022
- There are often new member offers as well so you may be able to get a gift card or some free food when signing up as well
- Best Buy – Spend $250 or more, get $25 back Expire 12/15/2021
- This is an awesome offer that normally gets claimed very quickly so save it now. Also, you cannot buy e-gift cards as those are processed by a different company
- Dell – Spend $599 or more, get $120 back Expires 12/31/2021
- Definitely save this to your Amex Business Platinum if available so you can stack it with your Amex credits you already get on that card
- GoPro – Spend $200 or more, get $40 back Expires 12/31/2021
- This one is back and great if you want to snag the new GoPro HERO 10. Right now, you can get an extra battery, charger, one year of their cloud service, and the camera for $399 – $100 off the price of just the camera
- Delta Vacations – Spend $1000+, get a $200 statement credit, up to 3 times (total of $600) Expires 12/31/2021
- This offer must be used to purchase a Delta Vacations package to activate this offer. Still, it could be a nice way to save some money if you are going that way anyway
So, there it is! Save those to the Amex card that works best for you, or that earns you the most in spending, and be ready for the deals coming out at these retailers!