One of the best things about Amex cards is the constant flow of Amex Offers. While some have great value, others may have smaller dollar amounts. That does not mean they are worthless, though! If you have multiple cards (both primary and authorized user cards), you can get some really good deals by adding the offers to multiple cards. These are some of those offers.
New Amex Offers: Some Food Favorites Return
Getting the Offers
Log in to your American Express account and scroll down to the bottom. You will see Amex Offers & Benefits. Select it and add the offer you want to your card. Make sure you make note of which card you save it to.
To maximize it, add the offer to separate cards, simply login to your American Express account and then choose to duplicate the tab (if using Google Chrome) as many times as you have cards. Once they are all open, select a different Amex card in each tab and select to save the offer to the card.
Make sure you save these offers as soon as you can – using the tip above to maximize – as they are limited enrollment and when they are gone, they are gone! Even if they disappear, as long as you have saved the offer, you are all set.
For Twitter, you can sync your American Express card with your Twitter account and then tweet the hashtag for the offer to @AmexOffers. You will have to sync each card separately or use different Twitter accounts.
- Get a one-time $5 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $20 or more
- Valid in-restaurant at Five Guys or online at fiveguys.com
- Expires 10/22/2017
- Twitter: #AmexFiveGuys
- Get a one-time $5 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $25 or more
- Valid in-restaurant at Boston Market
- Expires 10/22/2017
- Twitter: #AmexBostonMarket
Universal Studios Hollywood
- Get a one-time $40 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $200+ in one or more transactions
- Valid online at universalstudioshollywood.com
- Expires 11/17/2017
- Sorry if this has been up for a while. I only noticed it last week and forgot to add it
I missed the Five Guys one that ended earlier this month as I was not in the US. I should be able to take advantage of this next offer so I am pretty excited about it as I really do like Five Guys! My daughter and I even enjoyed them – in Dubai! 🙂