Here it comes again – another Amex Business Gold Rewards 50000 Point bonus offer. There have been many limited time offers over the last year and a half. They use to run 75,000 point offers, and then recently they have begun with the 50,000 point offers through their affiliates. Disclaimer: I do get a commission if you use the links for this card and are approved. Should you do so, please know that I greatly appreciate it!
Amex Business Gold Rewards 50000 Points
This is a great card. I have had it on and off for a while now. It is worth getting for booking airfare even if there was no sign-up bonus (which is normally the case), but with 50000 points, that makes it an easy decision. This bonus offer is worth around $750, so it is a solid offer. This is the business card, so if you have a business (or have been thinking of starting one), by all means, get this card!
Here are the bullet points of this card:
- Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $5,000 in purchases on the Card in the first 3 months of Card membership.
- Built with business-sized purchasing power and fast rewards.
- 3X points on airfare purchased from airlines. 2X points on US purchases for advertising in select media, shipping and at gas stations.
- (New!) 2X points on US purchases made directly from select computer hardware and software providers.
- Up to $100,000 in each category per year, then 1 point.
- Terms and limitations apply.
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $175.
- Apply online to qualify for this offer. See offer terms for details.
For some of what you can do with this card, read this post I wrote a while ago about Flying Blue Awards. With their promo awards (25,000 r/t to Europe), this bonus could get you two tickets to Europe (with higher taxes than US airlines). In addition, these points transfer 1:1 to many other airlines (including Delta). With these points in Delta’s system, you will have enough for 2 round-trip tickets (low availability amount) anywhere in the US. This is a great deal with a lot of flexibility!
This is the only card that gives 3x points on airfare purchased directly from the airline. The points from those purchases post extremely fast and actually stay even if you have to cancel a trip. I found this out when I had booked a couple of trips last year and cancelled them the following day – the points still posted and stayed! Very nice!
Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by American Express. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of American Express, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by American Express. This site may be compensated through American Express Affiliate Program.
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.