This World Series has really been an incredible one, right up to and including last night’s game! Even if you aren’t a Dodger or Astro fan, being a fan of baseball is likely enough to appreciate these games! Now, you have your final chance to throw out the first pitch of Game 7 (should there be a Game 7) – using only points! What a way to celebrate this series!
Use Points to Throw the First Pitch of Game 7 of the World Series
If you have SPG Starpoints (and a lot of them!), you may want to check out this auction. Sure, you can use 300,000 Starpoints for some incredible travel experiences, but if you want an incredible sports experience, there may not be much better than this!
This auction is set to end soon but it will continue as long as their is a bid with 5 minutes left. If you want to throw out a ceremonial first pitch in Game 7 and get 2 tickets to what would most certainly be an epic game, make sure you check out this SPG auction!
- Current bid at time of writing: 232,500 Starpoints
- Auction ends: Today (October 30)2:00PM ET (unless there is a bid in the last 5 minutes, then it is extended)
- Access for one (1) to throw a ceremonial pitch prior to game 7 of the 2017 World Series on Wednesday, 1 November 2017
- Two (2) tickets to game 7 of the 2017 World Series on Wednesday, 1 November 2017 at Dodger Stadium™ at 5:00 pm*
- For Game 7, November 1 (if there is no Game 7, you will be refunded)
If this is something you really want, you can always transfer Marriott points to SPG at a 3:1 ratio and even transfer Ultimate Reward points to Marriott at 1:1 and then do the transfer. Just remember – Ultimate Reward point transfers are final. If you transfer to Marriott and then SPG and don’t win the auction, you cannot move them back to Ultimate Rewards (though you can move them to Marriott).
Good luck to whoever enters their bids!
Featured image by Frederick Dennstedt from los angeles, usa (Dodger Stadium) [CC BY-SA 2.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0)], via Wikimedia Commons