JetBlue is back with their all you can fly promotion with a major twist. Instead of buying such a pass, they are going to give it to 3 customers that they will choose from those who successfully enter for this promotion. But, the price of entry could be too steep for some of you social shutterbugs!
JetBlue All-You-Can-Jet Promo – with a Major Twist
Here is what JetBlue will give to 3 customers – the freedom to fly anywhere they want in the JetBlue network for one year, for free. To make it even better, they will allow those winners to bring a friend along as well. This is an amazing offer!
But, in order to enter, here is what JetBlue is requiring:
Yes, delete all photos on your Instagram account! For some, that will really hurt! If you don’t have one, you can set it up. But, I read that they will be checking for multiple accounts for the same person so you probably don’t want to try and open a new one to avoid deleting the photos of all your vacations on your real Instagram feed.
So, who is planning on entering? Getting to fly everywhere that JetBlue flies, for free, is quite a treat!
All You Can Jet Pass Details
Here are the details of the winning pass:
- Pass may be used for travel on JetBlue-operated flights with scheduled departure times between 12:01 am local time on 4/1/2019 and 11:59pm local time on 3/31/2020.
- All travel using a Pass is subject to availability; all seats on eligible flights are available for booking by the public and are subject to selling out.
- A PASS DOES NOT GUARANTEE AVAILABILITY ON ANY PARTICULAR FLIGHT
- Pass Holder is responsible for all taxes and fees that apply to any flights booked using the Pass, which must be paid with a valid credit card at the time of booking.
- Pass does not cover fees for products or services sold separately, including, but not limited to any applicable baggage fees including those for oversized, overweight or extra baggage, drinks, meals, fees for products/services sold separately, such as unaccompanied minor fees, pet fees, etc. To view baggage fees and other optional services and fees, see http://www.jetblue.com/legal/fees/.
- NO-SHOW PENALTY/CHANGES/CANCELLATIONS FEES: IF YOU BOOK TRAVEL USING YOUR PASS AND (i) DO NOT CHECK-IN AND BOARD YOUR FLIGHT PRIOR TO SCHEDULED DEPARTURE; (ii) REQUEST ANY CHANGES OR CANCELLATION TO ITINERARY WITHIN 24-HOURS TO SCHEDULED DEPARTURE, A “NO-SHOW/CHANGE/CANCELLATION” PENALTY OF $150 PER TRAVELER ON THE RESERVATION IS INCURRED AND PASS WILL BE SUSPENDED (NO BOOKING AND NO TRAVEL) UNTIL YOUR PENALTY IS PAID