In case you had not seen these pieces yet, here are a couple of Hyatt news bits for your morning travel info!
Hyatt News Update
Hyatt/Oasis Partnership Is No More
Last year, Hyatt made great strides to meet the travel needs of a newer generation by partnering with Oasis for home sharing that would both earn Hyatt points and allow the redemption of Hyatt points. With home sharing becoming a bigger market, it was definitely a smart move.
However, the Oasis company has been bought by another company and Hyatt no longer has a partnership with them. The good news is that Hyatt has made sure that anyone that already has a reservation with Oasis through Hyatt will still earn points from that and receive their Hyatt benefits. Kudos to Hyatt for making sure that their members are protected with this move.
Hyatt has said they are looking at other options which may or may not include a partnership with the new owners of Oasis.
New Double Points Promo for Las Vegas
If you are headed to Las Vegas anytime soon and like Hyatt points, you can earn double points when you stay at MGM Resorts properties in Las Vegas. Here are the details of this new promo:
- Valid for stays from October 1 – December 29, 2018
- Must be a member of both World of Hyatt and M life Rewards
- You will earn a bonus of 5 points per eligible $1 on stays at participating Las Vegas properties.
Here is the list of MGM properties that are participating in this double points promo:
- Bellagio Las Vegas
- ARIA Resort and Casino
- Vdara Hotel and Spa
- MGM Grand Hotel and Casino
- The Signature at MGM Grand
- Mandalay Bay
- Delano Las Vegas at Mandalay Bay
- The Mirage Hotel and Casino
- Park MGM
- New York New York Hotel and Casino
- Luxor Hotel and Casino
- Excalibur Hotel and Casino