SPG has loaded their Moments site with some new auctions and these include a great point redemption opportunity for NHL fans.
Great Point Opportunity for NHL Fans
I’ll be honest – hockey is not my sport! But, I know that there are many of you NHL fans out there and depending on your level of interest and how your team is doing, you may want to let loose with some SPG Starpoints for this. Let’s look at this SPG Moments Auction.
Score behind-the-scenes access to the 2016 Stanley Cup Final
Here is what is included in this auction package (there are 2 packages available – each of them have the below):
- Two (2) great tickets [exact location to be determined closer to the game] to one Stanley Cup® Final game (your choice from games 1-4)*
- Access for two (2) to a behind-the-scenes tour of the chosen arena
- Access for two (2) to watch team practice (day of the game)
- Lunch or dinner for two (2) with NHL media affiliates
- Meet and greet for two (2) with NHL Network™ staff to visit production trailer and set
- Access for two (2) to the post-game press conference**
Here is what they have to say about the game choices – Bidder flexibility is required; Locations and dates of the Stanley Cup® Final will be determined only at the completion of Conference Final Play. If the Western Conference Final goes to Game 7, it will take place on Friday, 27 May, after the live bidding period ends. If that is the case, there is a chance that your team will not make it to the Stanley Cup® Final. Starpoints will not be returned.
The bidding is currently at 65,501 Starpoints and 60,500 Starpoints. The bidding ends on May 27 at 11:00AM EDT. As with all SPG Moments auctions, the bidding will continue for another 5 minutes if a bid is made with less than 5 minutes remaining. This will continue until the 5 minutes passes without another bid. Yes, this can be annoying and cost you extra Starpoints!
Will you be bidding on one of these packages?
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.