Southwest is back to trying to get you to get on their planes – and they have made that decision even easier by blocking middle seats until the end of September! Now, they are rolling out a new sale and it covers many months of popular travel so see what you can find!
New Southwest Sale for Travel Until Mid-December
Link: Southwest Sale
Southwest Sale Details
- Purchase from June 30 through July 2, 2020, 11:59 p.m. Central Time.
- Continental U.S. travel valid August 11 through December 17, 2020.
- Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid August 18 through December 3, 2020.
- International travel valid August 18 through December 9, 2020.
- Continental U.S. travel blacked out November 25 & 28-30, 2020.
- Sale fares to international destinations blacked out November 20-22, 2020
- sale fares from international destinations blacked out November 27-30, 2020.
Check Your Already-Booked Reservations For Price Difference
So, now is the time to search for your tickets within this sale and see if you have a better price available now than when you had booked it. If the price has dropped, you simply select to change the flight and look at the same dates and flights again. Once you go through and confirm, you will receive a refund of the difference in miles and the cash for the taxes will be transferred for the new ticket.
In 1 Minute, You Can Have Your Points Back!
The whole process takes less than 60 seconds and you could save a lot of money or points! If you had booked your ticket in the past using cash, you will receive a refund in the form of a credit that is usable for 1 year from the time you originally booked the ticket. If you booked it with points, you will receive the points back in your account for the difference.