I saw this offer pop up yesterday but didn’t get a chance to write about it until today. Fortunately, it is still around! If you have any Marriott stays to book, this is a great way to get some cash back on those stays!
Get 10% Cash Back on Marriott Reservations
Link: Ebates Marriott Link (if you do not yet have an Ebates account, you can sign up through this link and earn $10 after earning $25 in cash back – and I will get cash back as well) – This offer ends tonight at midnight!
The main deal is through the cash back site Ebates. They are offering 10% cash back when you simply go to their website first and then click to go to Marriott. For just one extra step, you can get money back on your reservations you were going to book anyway!
Unfortunately, not every Marriott brand is going to give you that cash back (though you can get it another way – see the section below about TopCashBack). Here are the exclusions:
- Cash Back is available only on completed hotel stay.
- Cash Back is not available on airfare, car rentals, vacation packages, gift cards, rooms offered at specially negotiated rates, where the customer is required to be affiliated with or employed by a particular company or organization to receive the special rate (e.g., government rate or the Marriott employee rate) and rooms that are booked and paid for using Marriott Rewards Points
- Cash Back is not available at the following brands:
- Ritz-Carlton Destination Club
- Design Hotels
- W Hotels
- And at the following properties: Atlantis, Autograph Collection, Bulgari Hotel, London, Joshua G.E. Medical Corp. Conference Center, Jesse Jones Rotary Conference Center, Marriott Ranch, Protea Hotel Amani Beach, Protea Hotel Mbweni Ruins, The Ritz-Carlton London, U.S. Postal Service Conference Center, Four Points by Sheraton Havana, The Cosmopolitan Las Vegas, Autograph Collection
As you can see, there are some hotels excluded. So, make sure that your hotel is not on that list before taking the time to book through the Ebates link. Also, if you use a corporate rate, you will not get the cash back. Again, check to see if you are better off with cash back or whatever rate you may have access to.
TopCashBack for Longer Stays
Link: TopCashBack for Marriott
If you want to go with TopCashBack at properties that may be excluded by Ebates, they will also give you 10% back – if you are staying for 4 nights or more (1-3 nights will only earn 8% cash back).
Like Ebates, bookings at Ritz Carlton hotels, Design Hotels, and BVLGARI will not earn cash back. Also using a AAA rate will also exclude you from cash back (but you may be better off with the AAA rate anyway).