While there are a host of companies in the charging accessory arena, the one I have come to trust a lot over the years is Anker. Not only have they never let me down but they always seem to have the exact kind of product I need before I even start looking for what I want. This even includes mini video projectors!
Anker Charging Accessories on Sale
Link: Anker Charging Sale (this is an affiliate link that supports the site)
Today’s deal of the day from Amazon includes several Anker products that should be very helpful for you whether you are looking for something for work, home, home office or back in your bag for travel.
Here are the pieces of Anker gear on sale today:
- USB C 6ft Charging Cable up to 100W – Sale price $9.99 (retail price is $14.99)
- Anker Powerline+ II Lightning Cable 3 Pack (3ft, 3ft, and 6ft) – Sale price $26.24 (retail price is $34.99)
- Anker Docking Station, PowerExpand 13-in-1 USB-C Dock – Sale price $129.59 (retail price is $179.99)
- Anker Wireless Charger with Power Adapter – Sale price $25.99 (retail price is $35.99)
- Anker USB C Hub for MacBook, PowerExpand Direct 8-in-2 – Sale price $48.99 (retail price is $69.99)
- Anker iPhone 12 30W charger – Sale price $20.99 (retail price is $29.99)
- Anker USB C Power Strip with Power Delivery – Sale price $27.99 (retail price is $37.99)
- Anker 4-in-1 Wireless Charging Station, PowerWave 4-in-1 Stand with USB-C Charger – Sale price $74.99 (retail price is $99.99)
I have to say that the two items that intrigue me the most are the Anker Docking station (since I have a MacBook Pro with only 2 USB C ports) and the Anker 4-in-1 wireless charging station (since my wife has an iPhone and Apple Watch and this could be great). Just make sure you read descriptions as the charging station, for example, is not compatible with magnetic cases or MagSafe accessories.
My Favorite Anker Portable Charger – But Not on Sale (Yet!)
Personally, I do have a new favorite Anker device and it is become I own an iPhone 12 mini. While I love the tiny form factor and it is what I have wanted from Apple for years, since their iPhone 5, the battery life is really not good at all. I am used to carrying a portable power pack from Anker but just found the Anker Magnetic Wireless Portable Charger, designed just for the iPhone 12 lineup. This little guy sticks right to the back of my iPhone 12 Mini and charges it so I do not need a cable anymore! But, if I want to charge it by USB C or charge something else, there is a USB C plug on it as well.