As of 5PM today, the Boston Marathon registration for 2014 has closed. Congratulations to the 36,000 of you who have managed to make it in to this fabulous race! Enjoy the next couple of months before your training really begins to ramp up! 🙂
Now that you know that you are in, it is time to start planning your travel plans for the marathon weekend (if you haven’t done so already). Here are some posts that I have written in the past about your travel preparation for the Boston Marathon and I will have more information on travel ideas in the coming weeks. For now, get started on that planning and dreaming about the big day!
Here are some of the previous posts about Boston Marathon travel:
- Destination – Boston Marathon (Part 1)
- Boston Marathon Travel – Part 2
- Boston Marathon Countdown
- Start Planning Your Boston Marathon Trip – SPG Edition
- Start Planning Your Boston Marathon Trip – Hyatt Edition