Here is our first luggage deal of Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2021. The popular travel company Away has several models on sale at good prices. Away bags are functional and well-designed and will not break the bank like some other popular luggage companies. Plus, if you have a Chase Sapphire card, you can Pay Yourself Back on your purchase to save even more!
Black Friday Sale on Away Luggage
Here are the items that Away has on sale for this week. They are up to 40% off and there is pretty much something from every section of their site on the sale list.
Here is the list of the Black Friday sale on Away:
- The Expandable Carry-On – Sale price $191 (down from $225)
- The Everywhere Bag – Sale price $147 (down from $245)
- The Bigger Carry-On with Pocket – Sale price $241 (down from $345)
- The Daily Carry-On with Pocket – Sale price $171 (down from $245)
- The Mini Everywhere Bag – Sale price $165 (down from $195)
- The Latitude Tote – Sale price $117 (down from $195)
- The Longitude Tote – Sale price $117 (down from $195)
- The Mini Convertible Backpack Tote – Sale price $123 (down from $145)
- The Mini – Sale price $31 (down from $45)
- The Travel Wellness Kit – Sale price $38 (down from $55)
- The L-Fold Wallet – Sale price $63 (down from $75)
- The Shoe Cube – Sale price from $21 (down from $35)
- The Insider Packing Cubes – Sale price $38 (down from $45)
- The Expandable Packing Cubes – Sale price $46 (down from $55)
Save More with a Chase Sapphire Card
The way this works is you login to Ultimate Rewards (or do it from the Chase app on your phone) and you will select the purchase you make (after it posts) at awaytravel.com and the Chase Sapphire Preferred will let you redeem your points at a value of 1.25 cents per point while the Chase Sapphire Reserve will let you redeem your points at a value of 1.5 cents per point on that purchase. You can choose to pay for a portion of your Away purchase or redeem points to cover the whole thing!
This is not as good as the old grocery store category but this is still a nice way to get a great deal without even having to pay cash for it, if you do not mind using your Ultimate Reward points in this way.