While many are not traveling much at all right now, there are still some excellent use cases for noise canceling headphones, especially in a work-from-home environment! If you want a great deal on noise canceling headphones for now – or later – here they all are!
Best Noise Canceling Headphone Deals for Prime Day
The following are affiliate links – thanks for the support!
How to Pick the Best Noise Canceling Headphones for You
I have included some deals on brands that are not high-end for noise cancellation to give various options but just know that you will not get the same sound quality or cancellation quality on a $50 set of headphones that you will out of something like Bose or Sony.
Headphones/earbuds use two different kinds of noise cancellation – passive and active. Passive noise canceling headphones use the fit of the earbud/headphone to block out sound while active uses electronics to reduce the amount of noise inside the ear.
So, for a cheap pair, it may advertise noise cancellation but it may only use passive so it will not kill a lot of noises. Some may also use active but not cut out enough of the annoying frequencies that we try to suppress onboard transportation. If you want something to just knock down the noise around you a bit to help you concentrate better, a cheap model should be just fine. If you want much less engine noise/travel noise/etc, you will want to go for the old-standbys of Sony/Bose with their technologies.
Noise Canceling Headphones/Earbuds Under $100
- Sony Noise Canceling Headphones WHCH710N – $88 (down from $198)
- COWIN E7 PRO – $64 (down from $90)
- Amazon Echo Buds – $79 (down from $129)
- Anker Soundcore Life Q20 – $45.99 (apply the $15 off coupon)
Noise Canceling Headphones/Earbuds Over $100
- Bose QuietComfort 35 II – $199 (down from $349)
- Beats Solo Pro Noise Canceling Headphones – $229 (down from $299)
- These have the special Apple H1 chip in making a more seamless connection and transition with Apple products
- Apple AirPods Pro – $199 (down from $249)
- Sony WH-1000XM4 $298 with $25 Amazon gift card (down from $349)
- Sony WHXB900N – $123 (down from $248)
Noise canceling headphones are great for now and you will have them again when travel picks up so it could be a win-win. There are some pretty good deals here so pick the one that works for you!
Special Amazon Discounts with Credit Card Deals
Note that many/most of these are targeted but it is definitely worth a try to activate them to see if you get a discount! With each one, you only need to use one point of the credit card points to make the discount kick in.
- $15 off $50 or more with Chase Ultimate Rewards
- 20% off up to $10 or $20 with Discover
- Two Different Amex Promos to Try