Here it comes again! Amex has their 75,000 Membership Reward offer with their Business Gold Rewards card. They run this offer 3 – 5 times a year. I have held this card before and my wife just received hers today.
Here are the bullet points:
- American Express Business Gold card has been at 50,000 recently
- 75,000 Membership Reward points after spending $10,000 in 4 months
- $175 annual fee (waived for the first year)
- This is a business charge card
- Offer valid through May 17th
- You are not eligible for the bonus offer if you have had this card, the Business Platinum, or the Business Green card in the last 12 months
- High points on the card are the 3x bonus points on airfare – currently the highest bonus for airfare without using a portal
My wife has a small sole-proprietorship photography business. For this card, she entered her name as the business name and used her social security for the EIN (employee identification number). She received a pending notice but was approved two days later without any call to Amex.
$10,000 in 4 months is a lot of spending, but it is totally manageable if you use Bluebird to pay bills. For more information on that and on businesses in general, check these links – Bluebird, businesses, meeting minimum spend.