Welcome to another summary for this week’s posts! I hope you all had a great week and that you were able to earn some more miles and points! I put a couple more races on my calendar that only will happen because of miles and points, so they again come in handy!
Miles, Points, & Travel
- New Amex Offers Loaded Today (And Some Expiring) – New Amex Offers were loaded this week and here are the ones that appeared on Monday.
- Earn The Biggest TopCashBack Referral Bonus Yet – 4 Days Only! – [Expired] This was a fantastic bonus and the highest it had been for a cashback portal. But, it was the second high bonus already this year so hopefully we will see some more bonuses. With the iConsumer portal really pushing with its entrance to the portal programs, we may see better bonuses from TopCashBack soon. Hopefully!
- Last Chance To Book These SPG Hotels At Current Prices! – [Expired] The new SPG rates are here. Check out which hotels may have gone down in their point requirements.
- New Diamond Suite Upgrades Available + Some Anomalies With “Old” Upgrades – Hyatt loaded the new Diamond Suite Upgrades this week as well as some anomalies that some people noticed with their existing upgrades.
- Deal of the Day: Running Shoes & Elliptical – [Expired] It was a good day for Amazon’s deal of the day and hopefully many of you were able to get some good deals from it.
- AA 50,000 Mile Card Offers Live On + Match For 60,000 Miles – The public and affiliate links for the AA credit cards have dropped to 30,000 miles. But, you can still get the 50,000 mile offer through the link here and even match for up to 60,000 miles!
- The Bad Thing About Upgrade Certificates From AA & Hyatt – Upgrade certificates are great, but the same thing that makes them great can also make them “bad.” Find out how to best take advantage of them.
- Chase Launching A Freedom Unlimited Card – Great For Everyday Spending – A new Chase card is coming soon and it will be a great card for everyday spending.
- New Strategies For Bonuses In A Post Chase 5/24 World – With the Chase 5/24 rules soon being pushed across all Chase cards, here are some strategies to help you with bonuses.
- Best SPG Offer Ever! 35,000 Starpoints For SPG Cards – The Amex SPG cards are up to their biggest bonus ever! If you have never had these cards before, it would be a great time to get them now!
- Great New Amex Offer – $400 Back On Qantas Flights! – Another Amex Offer this week and great if you want to fly on Qantas.
- How To Get Your Own SPG Referral Links (And Put Your Referrals Here!) – You can earn bonus Starpoints with your own referral links! If you want, head to this post to leave your e-mail to get some of those points!
- Longest Passenger Flight, Airlines Angling For Cuba, New Hotel Brand, & More – Here are some updates from the travel world.
- Get Cool MLB Packages With Starpoints & A Way To Get Free Luxury Suite Tickets! – There is some great value to be had with Starpoints and here is one of the ways to get it. Plus, find out how you could get free luxury suite tickets to a Cubs game!
- More Bluebird/Serve Closures – But Some Still Remain – Round 2 of the Bluebird/Serve closures has happened. But, there are still some that remain open!
- Great Amex Offer For Cyclists + Triple-Stacking For BIG Savings – This is a great Amex Offer if you are interested in cycling. Plus, find out how you can triple-stack it for even bigger savings.
- Tumi Acquired By Samsonite – Big news on Friday about Samsonite buying Tumi for $1.8 billion. It will be interesting to see how they incorporate the Tumi brand into their family of existing brands.
- Time For Big Sales With Sports Authority Closures – Over 140 Sports Authority stores are closing around the country. If you have one near you, this is the time for the big sales to get started.
- SPG’s New Promo: Win Tickets, Points, & More Prizes – SPG has launched a new promo for the start of the MLB season. Enter for free to see if you can win something!
- My United Miles That Will Never Expire – Some airline miles expire, but there are certain United miles that never expire. Unfortunately, they are no longer available for people to earn but you can still spend them.
That’s it for this week. Don’t forget that we are running out of time on the current American Airlines award chart. Book those awards now before they go up!