An interesting Amex Offer popped up in my account this morning that I am really happy about. It is for a service that I use and love (and forgot to buy again during Prime Day!) called Kindle Unlimited. Not only does this give you over a million books to download and read each month for free, but the library also includes all the Lonely Planet Books which is a great for the traveler on the go! No more guidebooks to carry and no buying them at $15-25 per destination!
New Amex Offer: 30% Off Kindle Unlimited
- Use your American Express® Card and promo code “AMEXSAVE” to purchase a 12-month Amazon Kindle Unlimited subscription
- Valid online at amazon.com/kuamex
- Expires 10/15/2017
- Get 30% off the subscription at checkout
- Valid only on purchase of prepaid 12-month Amazon Kindle Unlimited subscription. Available to U.S. residents only. Limit 1 per person.
- Customers who have purchased multiple prepaid plans that are currently associated with their Amazon accounts are not eligible.
- Not valid for prior purchases.
- If a pre-paid subscription purchased via this offer is cancelled, a refund will not be issued. For existing monthly Kindle Unlimited subscribers who redeem this offer, automatic renewals will be temporarily suspended for the duration of the 12-month prepaid subscription purchased and will automatically restart at its conclusion, unless you disable auto-renew.
This is a different Amex Offer as you can use that AMEXSAVE code at checkout with any card to get the 30% off and you don’t have to be targeted for this offer. This means you are getting a direct savings of 30% without really having to do anything but pay with an Amex card.
With Kindle Unlimited, you will be able to download to any device with the Kindle app up to 10 books at a time. This plan also comes with complimentary copies of magazines like Sports Illustrated in their electronic form as well. For the traveler, being able to save any space at all is a good thing but being able to take an entire library of books along for the ride on your e-reader, tablet, or phone is great. And you can do this for only $6.90 per month with this offer!
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.