Frontier has launched a one day flash sale with savings of 99% on the base fare (which will still leave you with the taxes and fees, though). If you want to visit some places on the cheap and can live without the extras (like a checked bag), check out this sale!
Frontier Flash Sale: Save 99% On Many Routes
Link: Frontier Flash Sale
Frontier Flash Sale Details:
- Tickets must be purchased by 11:59 pm Eastern time on Nov. 1, 2017
- Valid for nonstop domestic travel on the following days: Nov. 6-8, 11, 14, 15, 29, 30, 2017, Dec. 2, 4-6, 9, 11, 12, 13, 2017.
- The 99% discount applies to base fare only, not to fees or taxes, and requires purchase at FlyFrontier.com
- Use promo code SAVE99. Promo code must be applied directly by customer on flyfrontier.com or requested of a Frontier Airlines Reservation Agent.
- Markets excluded from this offer: Atlanta, GA to/from New York City, NY (LaGuardia)
Nashville, TN to/from Denver, CO
Buffalo, NY to/from Orlando, FL
Buffalo, NY to/from Miami, FL
Buffalo, NY to/from Fort Myers, FL
Buffalo, NY to/from Tampa, FL
Columbus, OH to/from Fort Myers, FL
Denver, CO to/from Sioux Falls, ND
Grand Rapids, MI to/from Orlando, FL
Grand Rapids, MI to/from Fort Myers, FL
Indianapolis, IN to/from Fort Myers, FL
Kansas City, MO to/from Fort Myers, FL
Orlando, FL to/from Philadelphia, PA
Orlando, FL to/from Trenton, NJ
Milwaukee, WI to/from Fort Myers, FL
West Palm Beach, FL to/from Trenton, NJ
Philadelphia, PA to/from Fort Myers, FL
Philadelphia, PA to/from Tampa, FL
Fort Myers, FL to/from St. Louis, MO
They have excluded only half of the routes they did with the last sale. So, if you were stuck last time because you wanted to fly with an excluded market fare, check again this time!
Yes, there are a few exclusions and many dates blocked out! But, if you want to hop around on the cheap, there is probably no cheaper way to do that than with a fare sale like this. I checked a couple of city pairs and saw prices like $25 for Phoenix to Denver. Not bad at all! Remember, you will be charged for extras but if you travel light, this is a good way to go.
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.