Happy, Monday! Another week is here and we have now passed the longest day of the year. This means July is almost here and we are now really into summer.
For those of you who came out of a brutal winter, I am sure you are looking forward to the great warmth of summer. I have already experienced a bit too much of it so I am already looking forward to October. 🙂
Miles, Points, and Deals
- 17 Credit Cards That Have Global Entry Reimbursement And How Often It Resets – Global Entry and TSA Precheck does not have to cost you anything! Here are 17 credit cards that have Global Entry reimbursement and how often that perk resets.
- 4 Reasons to Consider Buying Discounted SPG Points Now – This is really the final sale of SPG points – ever! I know we thought this before but this has to be it as SPG folds in Marriott on August 1. Here are 4 reasons you may want to consider buying SPG points now.
- Garmin Just Released 4 New Watches – Look Out, Apple Watch! – Garmin just pulled out all the stops on their top line of Garmin Fenix watches with some very big upgrades. But, with this big update comes an even bigger price. If you want a watch that can really do it all and last a long time while doing it, check out the Garmin Fenix 5 Plus lineup.
- New TripIt Features: Great International Tools for Trips and Neighborhood Safety Scores – TripIt continues to push the bar for their customers with yet another significant update. This one brings neighborhood safety scores to your itinerary so you can see which places are in safe zones. It also gives you international tools so you can see things like what power plugs are used, embassy and consulate information, and much more!
- Lowest Price Ever on the Amazon Kindle Voyage – My Favorite Kindle Ever – The price for the new model has gone back up but the refurbished models are still on sale (which is what I have). Find out why the Kindle Voyage is my favorite and how cheap you can get it!
- My Marriott Dilemma – The upcoming major integration by SPG and Marriott is both exciting and anxious for many of us as we try to anticipate what the new program will mean for each of us and what kind of sweet spots we can look forward to. With some still unknowns, Dustin takes us through his options.
- New Chase United Explorer Offer of 55,000 Miles + Another New Targeted Offer – The Chase United Explorer public offer just got better and it brought out a new targeted offer as well!
- The Barclay Arrival Premier Adds a Worthy Transfer Partner in Aeroplan – But a Better Option Already Exists – The Barclay Arrival Premier added a new and interesting transfer partner but messed up the transfer ratio. This means there is still a better option that already exists.
- The Best Chase Sapphire Preferred Offer is Gone + Simple Tip to Find Best Offers – The best Chase Sapphire Preferred offer of 80,000 points is now gone. Find out where you should be looking for these best offers.
- Great Deals! Fly Around Europe From Just $10 One Way – If you are heading to Europe, you can bounce around from country-to-country for as little as $10 one way! Find out where these deals are and get started with your multi-country trip for under $50. 🙂
- Leaked! The Date of Amazon Prime Day 2018 – Not What Most People Thought – The date of Amazon Prime Day 2018 has been leaked and it is later than most people thought it would be.
- These Passengers Were Vomiting When the Pilot Cranked Up the AC – Depending on who you believe, this was either the result of a nasty move or an attempt to cool off passengers that refused to leave. Either way, it is a pretty nasty way to wait on an airplane!
- Review: The Phoenix Marathon – A Beautiful, Fast Marathon to Enjoy – The Phoenix Marathon is really a beautiful course that is run remarkably well by the organizers. It was a joy to run this race and I will definitely plan on returning!
- Airline Deal of the Year: Get 90,000 Avios at Very Cheap Prices! – This deal had a lot of potential but things may be unraveling a bit. Did you get in and what are you doing with the points?
And that is it for last week! Hope you have a good one this week!
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.