Running with Miles does not have direct links to credit cards. If you would like to help support the site with your applications, please check out the links on this page for offers.
Here is a fun giveaway that will require your best guess (if you are really good, it may not be that much of a guess!) to win what many see as one of the top fitness trackers out there. The prize is the Fitbit Charge HR. This is definitely one of the highest rated trackers so it will help you not only to count your own steps but also to track your HR and many other things. To read more about it, click here.
Win A Fitbit Charge HR Fitness Tracker!
Anyway, here is how you can win it. Starting Sunday, I will be starting my 6 marathon runs on 6 continents in 5 days. As you can imagine, that will be a lot of steps! The person who guesses the closest to the actual number of steps that I will take throughout the entire course of the trip will be the winner. Here are the rules:
- Contest runs through 4PM ET on Thursday, September 10.
- You can enter once per day with a single guess each time
- Comment on this post with your best guess
- The total number I will reveal will be of all my steps throughout the entire trip – that means the marathon runs, airport transits, city walking to start/finish areas, and any other walking I do!
- To help you out, a marathon is 26.2 miles – and that is all the help you get! 🙂
- You can earn an extra entry by taking to Twitter, following me (if you don’t already) and tweeting about this giveaway – include the hashtag #runroundtheworld – you can do this once per day as well
I will reveal the winner by Sunday, September 13th. The winner will have 48 hours to respond to the e-mail I send or I will go to another winner. The winner is the one who has the closest guess to the actual number of steps I take. In the case of a tie, I will randomly choose a winner from the tie – or maybe give away another Fitbit as well. 🙂 The winner will have their pick of a small or large and choice between at least two colors.
Have fun and thanks for taking part! BTW, fun fact, the goal for many people is to do 10,000 steps per day. That is an excellent goal as the average per day is much lower than that. But, I will probably be a little bit over that over the course of these 5 days! 🙂
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.